Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Site Ideas

Old 03-28-2009, 03:34 AM
mscomc

Default Science and Engineering Forum?

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be intersted in having a Science and engineering forum... you know discussing things from: new medications, medical procedures, new chemical industry, oil refining, alternative fuels, engineering of various machines, other types of research be it any field: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry etc etc

Old 03-28-2009, 04:57 AM
matthughesfan21

with as much as we discuss all that, I think it would be better just to keep that in the woodshed
Old 03-28-2009, 05:06 AM
mscomc

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
with as much as we discuss all that, I think it would be better just to keep that in the woodshed

ahhhhh you are probably right.... i was just trying to make conversation hahaha lol
Old 03-29-2009, 12:58 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc
ahhhhh you are probably right.... i was just trying to make conversation hahaha lol
i wasn't trying to sound mean, but just going through all that work to set it up and find mods wouldn't probably be worth it
Old 03-29-2009, 01:01 AM
mscomc

ahhhhhhhhh no worries ... I assure you im not as sensitive as I may come across, im actually just a clown.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:29 AM

If you are really interested in doing that why don't you talk to Nate about it and he can advise what's best. Nathan's the webmaster/admin. here so he's your go-to guy. Also, the moderators are very helpful too (TexasRN/Amy, MattHughesRocks/Michelle, Neezar/Denise, Tyburn/Dave, Mac/Mac, Jeff Crow/Jeff and Boomer). I think that's everyone (at least the ones I know of).

I think there are a lot of people who would be interested in these topics including me. Whether it would be better as a separate forum or a thread in the Woodshed is, I think, definitely a ? for Nate to help you with.

Just PM (private message) Nate, you know, if you would prefer to ask him privately about this or anything. He's really nice; all of them are here.

Last edited by Bonnie; 03-29-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscomc