Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-25-2013, 01:23 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,617
Default

i put it up there with midget wrestling and mud wrestling .. fun to watch, but can't take it seriously ...


ok .. i am kidding... if the fights are fair and exciting, i have no issues watching it ... i think there needs to be more competition right now, but like anything, it will take time to grow ...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Love it!

Rousey/Carmouche was one of the best fights I've seen. Both are very skilled and put on an entertaining fight.
...and no sandwhiches were harmed in the filming of that fight...im sure
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:48 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

MMA is MMA: whether it's men or women, I love it. Give me 2 fighters of identical gender & comparable skills, and I'm down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
...and no sandwhiches were harmed in the filming of that fight...im sure
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-26-2013, 05:49 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I'm pretty much the same...I believe they should be able to compete if they want to...but I do not want to watch it.

I hope they never do mixed gender matches...men should NEVER hit women...not in anger, retribution, or sport...its an absolute no-no...again its all about etiquette...I believe its wrong for women to suffer physical harm at the hands of anyone...Women are supposed to be treasured by men...not hit by them
I agree with that to an extent. A woman should never be physically attacked by a man unless it is a wartime situation and she is a combatant (something that I strongly disagree with, but unfortunately it's a reality), or the woman is in the process of committing a violent crime and the only way to stop her is to physically take her down.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:27 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,810
Default

I used to be against it but then I watched it and man dem b itc hes can fight!

LOVE it!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-26-2013, 12:03 PM
County Mike's Avatar
County Mike County Mike is offline
Hailey's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Millville, NJ
Posts: 859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
I used to be against it but then I watched it and man dem b itc hes can fight!

LOVE it!
+1
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:57 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I agree with that to an extent. A woman should never be physically attacked by a man unless it is a wartime situation and she is a combatant (something that I strongly disagree with, but unfortunately it's a reality), or the woman is in the process of committing a violent crime and the only way to stop her is to physically take her down.
disagree ... if a women is got it coming to her, she deserves it .... give you an example ... at a amusement park in the summer, two kids were arguing ... probably 7-9 years old ... one of the kids hits the other .. the mother jumps in a slapped the kid that wasnt' hers ... i was like, wow ... did that just happen .. the dad came over and knocked the b1#ch silly .... is that what i would have done? can't honestly say .. but did i feel bad for her??? not in the least ... .she deserved it ... LOL
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-26-2013, 04:55 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
disagree ... if a women is got it coming to her, she deserves it .... give you an example ... at a amusement park in the summer, two kids were arguing ... probably 7-9 years old ... one of the kids hits the other .. the mother jumps in a slapped the kid that wasnt' hers ... i was like, wow ... did that just happen .. the dad came over and knocked the b1#ch silly .... is that what i would have done? can't honestly say .. but did i feel bad for her??? not in the least ... .she deserved it ... LOL
Yeah, I can agree with that situation too. Women aren't morally-superior, delicate little flowers. They can be just as vulgar, disgusting and reprobate as any man. So I can actually think of many instances were a woman would have it coming to her in the exact same way that a man would have it coming to him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South