Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-30-2009, 04:12 AM
Krupp

If Rashad can beat Bisping through wrestling, there's no reason that a guy like Hendo can't beat him.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Josh

I really don't understand Bisbing's overconfidence. It's great to be confident but the guy is really out to lunch. I know "anything can happen in MMA, blah, blah, blah," but I would be shocked if Bisbing finds a way to beat Hendo.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
I really don't understand Bisbing's overconfidence. It's great to be confident but the guy is really out to lunch. I know "anything can happen in MMA, blah, blah, blah," but I would be shocked if Bisbing finds a way to beat Hendo.
I imagine a lot of what we're hearing is based from hsi experience on the show. Dana made it sound like the coaches got really competitive during filming. I hope they both come out wanting to destroy the other guy. it will make for a fun fight!

[
Old 03-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I imagine a lot of what we're hearing is based from hsi experience on the show. Dana made it sound like the coaches got really competitive during filming. I hope they both come out wanting to destroy the other guy. it will make for a fun fight!
Yeah me too.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:09 PM
que

me thinks the few bisping fans left will also abandon him after the reality show exposes him for being the cocky immature rude guy that he is, and shows how classy and nice hendo is.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:14 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
me thinks the few bisping fans left will also abandon him after the reality show exposes him for being the cocky immature rude guy that he is, and shows how classy and nice hendo is.
I hope you are/aren't right. I hope Bisping is better than I think, but I obviously don't think he is.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
I think everyone will abandon Henderson, when we see his true character...you know...headbutt in the first...eye poke in the last....

Smack talker Bisping may be....but at least he's not...a .....cheat
Old 03-30-2009, 05:28 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think everyone will abandon Henderson, when we see his true character...you know...headbutt in the first...eye poke in the last....

Smack talker Bisping may be....but at least he's not...a .....cheat
henderson is a cheat? when?
Old 03-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
henderson is a cheat? when?
when he accidently on purpose poked Rich Franklin in the eye.

Watch the replay...looks deliberate....someone at his level shouldnt be making that many mistakes in a match

I withdrew all my support from Henderson after watching the replays...

He needs to watch himself, TUF can be just as much a curse as a blessing. At least, finally we have a match where they both deserve each other.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:48 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
when he accidently on purpose poked Rich Franklin in the eye.

Watch the replay...looks deliberate....someone at his level shouldnt be making that many mistakes in a match

I withdrew all my support from Henderson after watching the replays...

He needs to watch himself, TUF can be just as much a curse as a blessing. At least, finally we have a match where they both deserve each other.
i seriously doubt that was on purpose. hendo is not like that and he needs no reason to poke someone in the eye. he is a true competitor who wants a real win and with millions of people watching he isn't stupid enough to do that on purpose in front of everyone. eye pokes happen all the time in mma especially with those little gloves