Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Black Mamba

Default Lil D's Affliction tale: Nut cruncher, Rain, and Cold

Before I start my tale, I have to say this was a great night of fights. The undercards didn't disappoint, the KOs were brutal, and some of my favorite fighters didn't fail to impress.

Now onward to the story.

I am not much of a morning person, I don't mind getting up early if I have to, but I prefer to sleep in on the weekends. My Dad wanted us to be out of the house at 10, and I awakened at 8:50. And the fights started at 4. But everything went smoothly, and we were out on the road at 11. Luckily we left early because we hit some patches of rain that caused the traffic to slow down. Even with the rain we managed to get to Anahiem early and I could work on some hmk.

Now what I enjoy so much about getting to a venue early is seeing how skanky and sleezy some women are going to dress. Now mind you it was freakin cold and wet. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the wind. And I spied a chick that would have been a Kodak moment. She was wearing these bright blood red pants that were so tight, you could see what kind of underwear she was wearing. A black thong. That was oober nasty. Thankfully after that horrendous scene, I saw Chuck Zito, Big John, and Herb Dean.

After a few hours of waiting, 4 o' clock marked fight time and I was ready to get it on.

*Pics are coming*
Old 01-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Black Mamba

First fight of the night was Brett Cooper VS. Patrick Speight. This was an alright fight, started kinda slow. It wasn't my favorite fight.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Stump Rules!

Hurry!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Stump Rules!

Danelle you had great seats!

Old 01-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Black Mamba

Next up was Rios. vs. Duarte. This was a good fight, very active, and one of the fighters came out looking like a nerd with thick black rimmed glasses. He had on a nice gold chain too. I forgot his name though.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Black Mamba

Forgot to mention in the above post that Trump and his wife came into the arena, and he got a huge applause. That was pretty neat to see him.

Next fight I was excited for, especially since Davis is a Miletich fighter. So I was looking forward to seeing some good stuff from him.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Danelle you had great seats!
That's why I love the Honda Center so much, there's never any bad seats in there. My Dad and I were actually sitting in the $100 seats.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Black Mamba

Up next was Nog and Matyushenko. I was really stoked for this fight, and had big expectations. Althought it started off slow, Nog brought the pain with some nice knee shots that ended the fight.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Stump Rules!

Yeah the Miletich kid fight was awesome to. If you look in the spoiler thread Danelle you'll see that some of us got to watch the fights

I still wished I was coulda been there

Old 01-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Black Mamba

Next was Lauzon/Green. I was skeptical about this fight because I knew Green took it on short notice. But I don't really know what to feel about this fight. Green nickname should be the nut cruncher after how many shots Lauzon took to the groin. I do question the last shot, because he didn't hit Lauzon in the groin, it end up being on his side. All the stopping was really getting annoying, and I'm sure if it wasn't for the groin shots, Green would have won.