Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 02-05-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I didn't watch the Super Bowl, so Matt's blog was the first time I'd seen it. Really well done.

I haven't seen the Budweiser one, but I did have the misfortune of watching that disgusting GoDaddy commercial. It was horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsmama View Post
totally yuck!!! how much money do you think she got paid. he probably got $100 and a piece of wood

Ditto, the Go Daddy commercial went on waaaay too long, it would have been cute if they just had a little kiss with the camera not doing a close up of their mouths.

I just loved the Farmer commercial, it made me think of Matt, Mark and Adam. God Bless our farmers, they are the salt of the earth.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 02-05-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Either way, I'm sure some ad exec at GoDaddy is saying, "Hey, people are still talking about our Super Bowl commercial, so it must have been a success!"
That's what I've heard all the talking heads say, it certainly got publicity. Not good publicity but still...

Go Daddy is known for their sexist, soft-pr0n advertising.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
That's what I've heard all the talking heads say, it certainly got publicity. Not good publicity but still...

Go Daddy is known for their sexist, soft-pr0n advertising.
it took me like three years to understnad what godaddy was, granted i didn't comprehend what a domain was until after several years but still, they never relay what they are selling
Old 02-06-2013, 01:08 AM

phenomenal. paul harvey's voice alone brings back some of my best memories of youth: driving around town, just me and dad, listening to and grinning at paul on am radio.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:29 PM
LESS TALK MORE ACTION

Awesome commercial. Lets all go buy a Dodge!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post

Ditto, the Go Daddy commercial went on waaaay too long, it would have been cute if they just had a little kiss with the camera not doing a close up of their mouths.

I just loved the Farmer commercial, it made me think of Matt, Mark and Adam. God Bless our farmers, they are the salt of the earth.
Yes when I seen that commercial the first thing that popped in my head was Mark and Matt . The things I have seen those guys do , not just on the farm , but for the community that they live in . Farmers are a very unique breed, we as a country owe everything to the farmer without them we would not be , period . Now you know the rest of the story!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Yes when I seen that commercial the first thing that popped in my head was Mark and Matt . The things I have seen those guys do , not just on the farm , but for the community that they live in . Farmers are a very unique breed, we as a country owe everything to the farmer without them we would not be , period . Now you know the rest of the story!!!
Well said, Danny, I couldn't agree more.