Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-27-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdadeink
mikethehick, crisco...thanks guys...i just wanted to share this with you guys
Thanks for sharing TJ! You ever need anything let me know, pal. For every person that leans on you, know that there are people for you to lean on too.

[
Old 03-27-2009, 05:42 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Kimmy when the world is like that to you just log into the forum cause you know we all love you here.. Especially me.. I too have been looked down upon a lot, but its ok cause everything I do its with a pure heart.. Love u gal...
awww, gracias mi amiga Nosotros tenemos que apoyar el uno al otro en tiempos de la necesidad siempre que podamos.

Muchisimas gracias siempre!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
awww, gracias mi amiga Nosotros tenemos que apoyar el uno al otro en tiempos de la necesidad siempre que podamos.

Muchisimas gracias siempre!

Si parveytoh wienter luinte ti dugifes aut seay efint shienft le persunti veoal da letai aente
Old 03-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Si parveytoh wienter luinte ti dugifes aut seay efint shienft le persunti veoal da letai aente
culo
Old 03-27-2009, 06:56 PM
mcdadeink

thanks llamafighter...might post some pics of me and the wifey here later!

thanks everyone...i hope everyone gets a chance to read this

Tee Jay
Old 03-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
culo
Cochino!!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Preach

we bonjouir
Old 03-27-2009, 08:12 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Cochino!!
Pics?
Old 03-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdadeink
you know whats sad about this world around us? the way people live there life like you and me. God says we were all put here for a purpose and that one day we will find our way. Whos to say that my purpose is just simply a fall back or a guide? i help people all day long, give info on how i think they should fix there lifes, but yet i render on how i should fix my own. I know i will never be somthing great or even be a cast in the worlds eye. i will never be a superstar or be anything i ever dreamed of.. im simply a pawn that wont last...just like most people these days. I live and lie simply for my mother and the fact that she is someone...someone that represents that someone can survive in this cruel world... she says i have been her ROCK all these years...well the truth is she has been mine. its like that song simple man.. i am who i am and i can not change that. i will always live my life second class and on the edge of being a nobody, but yet i will do what i can to change what i can..... i am what i am... a nobody bet yet a somebody.. remember that the light will always shine on everybody a little diff. but its up to the people to choose how bright that light shines... i am just but yet a simple man...just trying to survive...my heart is strong and my will is untested...... i will always be here for my mother and everyone who cares for what i am... i am someone that will be here for the most unworthy friends...one that would give his own life 4 a stranger...or be there for the worst friend ever....THATS WHO I AM... THE ONE TO LEAN ON..TO FALL ON...ill be there at the end............................................... .................................................. .

Tee Jay
The lie is to believe that you have some purpose of your own, and belief in that lie is why so many people dont have much of a purpose.

Actually, you were created for a Divine Purpose. If you are saved, your reason for being (as far as yourself is concerned) is already achieved. So you go on to live for GODs purpose.

You are a pawn regardless, now you have to choose, would you like to be a pawn for the winning team? or do you want to be "used" and then discarded?

Once you have fulfilled YOUR purpose, you can start fulfilling HIS...and HE can take you further then you could go on your own.

He is known as a "Rock" also, aswell as many other things. He is also known as "Corner Stone" both of these things can be built, or leaned upon. both can be counted on to keep the structures above stable. Depending on yourself will, in the end, lead to exhaution....depending on Him, quite simply...wont
Old 04-01-2009, 02:43 PM
mcdadeink

...yes i understand this