Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-26-2009, 09:16 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Question It looks like nothing is sacred...


Sean Penn as Larry? Benicio del Toro rumored to play Moe? Jim Carrey as Curly? Actually, if he puts some weight on, that one might work...

Three Stooges the movie:
http://indiefilm.movies.yahoo.com/article-9-/

At least it's from the Farrelly brothers, so it's guaranteed to be stupid I just don't want to ever watch any movie with Sean Penn in it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-26-2009, 09:32 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,312
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

Sean Penn as Larry? Benicio del Toro rumored to play Moe? Jim Carrey as Curly? Actually, if he puts some weight on, that one might work...

Three Stooges the movie:
http://indiefilm.movies.yahoo.com/article-9-/

At least it's from the Farrelly brothers, so it's guaranteed to be stupid I just don't want to ever watch any movie with Sean Penn in it.
Yeah, that's gonna be terrible. Makes me die a little inside.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:24 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Why the Sean Penn hate?

That's totally bogus dude.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:30 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Why the Sean Penn hate?

That's totally bogus dude.
His recent political antics are turning him into the male Jane Fonda.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:33 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

That sounds lame.

The Stooges should not be messed with.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:41 AM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
His recent political antics are turning him into the male Jane Fonda.
Oh. Haven't paid attention to any of that. Didn't even know he was political.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Plus he was mean to Madonna.. All she wanted to do was love him now look at her
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Moose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mystic River FTW.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Oh. Haven't paid attention to any of that. Didn't even know he was political.
He's been sucking the nationalist teet of Hugo Chavez.

They should revoke his citizenship and make him go live there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.