Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 11-15-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
When you have a President: promising amnesty to illegals, yeah he got the Latino vote; promising to tax ONLY those making $250,000+ because they aren't paying their "fair share", yeah he got the vote of all those who want "their fair share" of someone else's money; changing his mind and NOW deciding he is for gay marriage, yeah he got the gay vote; deciding it's employers' responsibility to pay for women's birth control and convincingly selling the "war on women" rhetoric, yeah he got a lot of the single women vote.

He didn't do all these things in the months leading up to the election for nothing, RNC, so come on, get real!

As for the huge black vote, well...I think that's obvious! I admit, the Jewish vote confuses me...why would they vote for him considering the way he has handled things with Israel, Iran, and the Middle East?

What really gets me are those far right hard line conservatives who decided Mitt Romney wasn't far right enough for them so they WERE NOT going to vote for him so they stayed home and helped Obama get re-elected instead!

Btw, nothing you've said makes what I said in my post you quoted any less true!
thats funny ... obama has done so much for the security of israel and he is still made out to be an enemy of israel .. LOL .. .
Old 11-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I admit, the Jewish vote confuses me...why would they vote for him considering the way he has handled things with Israel, Iran, and the Middle East?
I'm not sure about that either...something odd is happening right now...coz Israel did not attack Iran like they said they would before the ellection...infact they attack palastine again...and are angry enough now to be talking about mounting another land invasion like they did in 2009

part of me thinks they suddenly discovered that Palastine was a bigger threat, and part of me thinks its a smoke screen to hide the fact they are about to attack Iran and this will hopefully muddy the waters.

Why any Jew would vote for Obama after his luke warm reception to Israel during his first term is beyond me....Perhaps they were worried about Romney because they understand that Mormonism isnt Christianity and may not be as pro-jew so to speak...IDK

I would just say they winning an ellection appears also to be like winning a war. Your list of how Obama bought the votes via appeasement at the eleventh hour to different sections, reminds me of how Abraham Lincoln made a sudden decree when the outcome of the American Civil War seemed to be heading south (if you pardon the pun) that all slaves were to be considered by the Federation as free, and the waves of defection and gratitutde at being liberated helpped turn the tide of that war...
Old 11-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
thats funny ... obama has done so much for the security of israel and he is still made out to be an enemy of israel .. LOL .. .
Do name three things he's done

coz I can name three things he hasnt

You might be able to blag the Americans...but you cant blag the British...Im still waiting for the Canadian Politics thread btw...I sware...if I have to ask again I WILL create one and let the US have its revenge
Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Over 100 million Americans are now on some form of welfare program and that number is not even including those Americans on Social Security or Medicare. The number of Americans on food stamps alone has doubled since Obama took office in 2008. So, clearly the plan has always been to get as many Americans dependent on the government as possible, this way the party who promises those Americans the most stuff will be able to stay in power.
This happened "conveniently" a week AFTER the elections:

Quote:
Quoted from The Blaze:

Hundreds of thousands in Ohio’s food stamp program could see a $50 cut in their monthly assistance starting in January, according to the Toledo Blade. Some consider it ironic that the announcement is coming just a week after the election in this swing state, which was won by President Barack Obama.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

You might be able to blag the Americans...but you cant blag the British...Im still waiting for the Canadian Politics thread btw...I sware...if I have to ask again I WILL create one and let the US have its revenge
what do i know ... i just make these things up ... but there is this guy ehud barak ... ministry of defence or something for israel... he said this ... but you are probably right .. what does this guy know ..

I think that from my point of view as defense minister they are extremely good, extremely deep and profound, Barak, a former Israeli prime minister, told CNNs Wolf Blitzer. I can see long years, um, administrations of both sides of political aisle deeply supporting the state of Israeli and I believe that reflects a profound feeling among the American people. But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing in regard to our security more than anything that I can remember in the past.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

What does "blag" mean?...."BS"?
Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
what do i know ... i just make these things up ... but there is this guy ehud barak ... ministry of defence or something for israel... he said this ... but you are probably right .. what does this guy know ..

I think that from my point of view as defense minister they are extremely good, extremely deep and profound, Barak, a former Israeli prime minister, told CNNs Wolf Blitzer. I can see long years, um, administrations of both sides of political aisle deeply supporting the state of Israeli and I believe that reflects a profound feeling among the American people. But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing in regard to our security more than anything that I can remember in the past.
I never understood why he said that! He needs to explain himself too! lol
Old 11-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

When did he say that exactly? when he served with Olmert?

Ehud is Left of Centre and had to form his own party to remain in power so he could form a coillition with Netenyahu, having been in politics in Israel a very, very long time, he's learned to kiss ass to stay with whoever is in power. When he gets pushed out, he's like a bad smell...give him a year or two, and back he comes. Foreign policy was once his domain, he's the person who has to smooth bad things that Israel sometimes does with the Americans...so he's hardly going to say the Obama Administration is shyte is he Whereas Netenyahu is a Right winger...he's also ex-forces aswell, so somehow I dont think Ehud will be standing against his wishes.

Now...If you will continue with the quote to show what exactly President Obama has done "more then anything" is very vague no
Old 11-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Just Kissing Ass Bonnie...

He doesnt mean it
Old 11-15-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
he's not going to say it just cuz ... media is bias .. i can understand that conservatives laugh at people who listen to everything on msnbc, but then some believe everything fox tells them ... LOL .. they are always going to slant to sway their viewers ..