Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 11-12-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev View Post
I fear that our country is headed toward a violent end. What are all of these people who are dependent on the government going to do when our country goes completely broke? That used to sound far fetched, but not so much any more. We are in a bad situation with this president.
Bingo!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I was talking about the election with a few people in church today and we realized that Obama won reelection because he loves the poor people and he loves taking care of poor people.

In fact, he loves poor people soooo much that his goal is to make EVERYBODY in the country poor, so he can care for us all.
When you have a guy "robbing Peter to pay Paul", Paul is going to go out and vote to make sure the handouts keep coming.

I also think Obama......or should I say the TAX PAYERS bought the election for Obama. When he bailed out the auto industry, he knew it would pay off for a 2nd term. You look at states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania........the latter two being swing states. I remember reading somewhere that 1 in every 8 people works for the auto industry. Then you take into consideration that the 1 person also has a wife and kid that vote. That is a lot of votes!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN1 View Post
When you have a guy "robbing Peter to pay Paul", Paul is going to go out and vote to make sure the handouts keep coming.

I also think Obama......or should I say the TAX PAYERS bought the election for Obama. When he bailed out the auto industry, he knew it would pay off for a 2nd term. You look at states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania........the latter two being swing states. I remember reading somewhere that 1 in every 8 people works for the auto industry. Then you take into consideration that the 1 person also has a wife and kid that vote. That is a lot of votes!
He does love to spend other people's money! And, people love "free" stuff that someone else is paying for!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev View Post
I fear that our country is headed toward a violent end. What are all of these people who are dependent on the government going to do when our country goes completely broke? That used to sound far fetched, but not so much any more. We are in a bad situation with this president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN1 View Post
Bingo!!!!!!
Seconded.

I missed that comment by rev the first time but I think that he is 100% correct. Greece x 30.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 11-14-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
He does love to spend other people's money! And, people love "free" stuff that someone else is paying for!
its funny when the dems get elected, its about people wanting stuff ... lol ... or the whole 'i dont know what people are thinking' voting for obama ... its funny, cuz obama won pretty much every demographic ... except well, the white males and seniors and a few others .. i guess they are the only ones who dont want anything or know how to vote .... must be the blacks, latinos, gays, women, jews who all want something ... lol
Old 11-14-2012, 02:34 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
must be the blacks, latinos, gays, women, jews who all want something ... lol
Affirmative action, open borders, "marriage" & abortions.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Affirmative action, open borders, "marriage" & abortions.
and the jews???
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM

LOL .. you gave me 4 out of 5 .. which is great .. but i am looking for a clean sweep ..
Old 11-14-2012, 02:42 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
LOL .. you gave me 4 out of 5 .. which is great .. but i am looking for a clean sweep ..
Hey, you dismissed whites & seniors 'cause you didn't have an explanation for them, gimme jews!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Hey, you dismissed whites & seniors 'cause you didn't have an explanation for them, gimme jews!
i am actually curious to know why jews traditionally vote dem ... i truly don't know ... and i dont see gay marriage and access to abortions as free stuff, just freedoms people in those demographics want access to ....