Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:21 PM
TDPARKASH
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Koscheck

Has he gone mad? I don't think becoming champion is his primary concern. Rather, I think he wants to pull a Horn and fight every few months (make as money as possible).....then retire in about 4 to 5 years.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDPARKASH
Has he gone mad? I don't think becoming champion is his primary concern. Rather, I think he wants to pull a Horn and fight every few months (make as money as possible).....then retire in about 4 to 5 years.
With GSP as champ I'm pretty sure that is his only option haha.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
With GSP as champ I'm pretty sure that is his only option haha.
Maybe afte hughes gives Serra a beating, he could serve Koschek some humble pie!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:07 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Maybe afte hughes gives Serra a beating, he could serve Koschek some humble pie!
why would you guys pick on Kos like this,
makes me a little sad actually,
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
why would you guys pick on Kos like this,
makes me a little sad actually,
Cuz Kos is the gay
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
why would you guys pick on Kos like this,
makes me a little sad actually,
are you being serious
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:27 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
are you being serious
i usually am serious,you know that,
just maybe not... this time,
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:28 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Cuz Kos is the gay
LOL
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
LOL
lol
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-25-2009, 06:35 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

don't really care too much for side show kos ... he is fighting a lot, cuz he bloomed late in his career and has to make money before his skills fade .... but he can always fall back on his looks ...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.