Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I had a cousin who just decide to become wiccan or whatever. The guy has always been a real peace of dirt, not being mean but he was always in trouble and trying to be different. I had already surrendered to the ministry so the family didnt want to tell me for some reason. whatever.
So at our Christmas party that year he shows up in all black and sporting a cape. WOW. I just started laughing cause he looked rediculous. He got mad and tried to fight me, he thought because I was a minister(youth pastor at the time) I would back down and cower from him.

He was wrong. heh heh heh
He didnt wear the cape after that night, my aunt still hardly speaks to me.

I have an aunt who claims to be Wiccan. She hates me.

~Amy
Old 02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Miss Foxy

My mom was into that for a while.. My grandma decided to start calling her Broom Hilda lol!!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I knew a woman once called Rebekah Wenham, She used to be involved in Wiccan practises, and she used to sit in the Library at Lunctime and do tarot readings for people

North Yorkshire also has quite a centre for the Druid strand of Pagenism...they like to visit Whitby on certain dates...one being...yesterday infact
Old 02-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Robertboxerboy

I used to have a girl on the bus that claimed she was wiccan. she was mean too, let me tell you! Since she was so mean to every body we would make fun of her in rebellion. Just cause we werent gonna take her crap.

So when day she was talking to another friend (gothic....jeez) about how she cut her hand open and had to get a bunch of stitches and when they were in the hospital she was laughing at the sight of it and the pain. She said "my parents think im messed up", and one of my buddies turned around and said "listen to you! you are!". She threw orange juice at us lol.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:28 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertboxerboy View Post
I used to have a girl on the bus that claimed she was wiccan. she was mean too, let me tell you! Since she was so mean to every body we would make fun of her in rebellion. Just cause we werent gonna take her crap.

So when day she was talking to another friend (gothic....jeez) about how she cut her hand open and had to get a bunch of stitches and when they were in the hospital she was laughing at the sight of it and the pain. She said "my parents think im messed up", and one of my buddies turned around and said "listen to you! you are!". She threw orange juice at us lol.
Hahahaha, I've been in that exact same situation!!