Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,950
Default Facebook?

I've been on myspace for ages (myspace.com/dsd619) but now...as of tonight I am also on Facebook

...and I have only one friend so far

I have no idea what the webaddress is...I'm not a big fan of facebook yet, it seems very hard to understand...but if you search for me as "dave duff" hopefully...there wont be too many from england

if in doubt...my profile pix is the same as my Avatar pix here
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I've been on myspace for ages (myspace.com/dsd619) but now...as of tonight I am also on Facebook

...and I have only one friend so far

I have no idea what the webaddress is...I'm not a big fan of facebook yet, it seems very hard to understand...but if you search for me as "dave duff" hopefully...there wont be too many from england

if in doubt...my profile pix is the same as my Avatar pix here
Um Dave????

What's up with THIS......... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...2.656631889..1
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Here is Dave....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?....2626679420..1
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Um Dave????

What's up with THIS......... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...2.656631889..1
Thats not me
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Thats me!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:56 PM
GnP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

added
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:08 AM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

here is mine if you want to add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777663241
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-19-2010, 03:10 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
here is mine if you want to add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1777663241
Cute pic!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

You, too, Dave.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
You, too, Dave.
thanks

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.