Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-17-2010, 08:40 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Default Warning to Older Men!

http://gbu.yuku.com/topic/46103

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the weather warms.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends..

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, &
29th. Also December 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.

Last edited by KENTUCKYREDBONE; 01-17-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:50 AM
DonnaMaria

Old 01-17-2010, 01:08 PM
que

lol HAHAHAHA
Old 01-18-2010, 09:39 PM

AHAHAHAHA!
Old 01-18-2010, 11:17 PM
jason2130

i hoped to catch these heartless women in the act so i sat in home depots parking lot for a good 5 hours today, loading and unloading my bags.... didnt catch them yet

tommorrow il be at Lowes
Old 01-19-2010, 02:01 AM
Stump Rules!

Youre terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2130 View Post
i hoped to catch these heartless women in the act so i sat in home depots parking lot for a good 5 hours today, loading and unloading my bags.... didnt catch them yet

tommorrow il be at Lowes

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-19-2010, 02:50 AM
Silverback

Dam, I don't feel so bad now, it has only happen to me 27 times, but the strange thing is they ask me to take them to White Castle, and they always jump out at the red light. Thanks for the tip, I will have the upper hand next time.