Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
actually Dave your TRUE ENEMY is yourself....just thought i would point that out.
Only if you dont know it.

once you know it...you can neautralize its threat.

No the danger doesnt come from an aware self, or a known enemy...it comes from your best friends...always from your best friends...Evil is more about infiltration then direct warfare...because it doesnt want you to even be aware of it....until it is too late.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:31 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Only if you dont know it.

once you know it...you can neautralize its threat.

No the danger doesnt come from an aware self, or a known enemy...it comes from your best friends...always from your best friends...Evil is more about infiltration then direct warfare...because it doesnt want you to even be aware of it....until it is too late.
tell yourself what ever helps you to sleep at night i guess.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:49 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
tell yourself what ever helps you to sleep at night i guess.
Brad...your looking at someone who has gotten to know himself EXTREMELY well in the last ten years

Trust me when I say, I know what my faults are, and I know what damage my mind is capable of doing to my own self. It doesnt scare me. The Mind is a powerful instrument, and if left alone it will run itself...at some point the Spirit has to take charge over the Mind and has to learn how to use it, and how to protect itself from it.

Too often I have been at the mercy of my own Mind because my Spirit has not been strong enough to take charge...and my Mind puts up a REAL fight and has a lot of advantages...like it can psycho-somatically gain control over my body in ways that are VERY distressing to my Spirit...and it has done in the past...and the results have been crippling. BUT it is less so now...FAR less because I am aware of its tricks.

When I feel a panic attack coming I have learned to nip it in the bud...when I start getting old symptoms of anxiety...I am no longer afraid that they might kill me...I am developing the power to ignore my own Minds attempts at sabotaging my Spirit and its potential.

I know more about the mental game then a lot of people...and its precisely because I have struggled with and at times succumbed to things, that I know.

I no longer have much fear about what my Mind can do to me. I do however still have great fear over what my friends can do to me. Enemies...I dont fear them so much because I know I can and will fight them...even if I lose, I know who they are.

I dont like what I dont know...or more aptly who I dont know. Loyalty is REAL important to me. I cant overstate that enough.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIEszE7Pw8

Silva is encouraging people to help in Haiti...he is the second I know to have made a video broadcast...the other was Mackens Semizier he actually has extended family out on the Island.