Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 01-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Mrs Mosedale, whose three sons are ten, eight, and five, said: 'We called the police as soon as we found out they were in there. An officer suggested I was racist when I asked if they were Romanians, and did they have a legal right to be in this country.
This kind of thing is why I consider Liberals to be the stupidest people to ever walk the face of the earth. A crime is being committed, but the officer instead tries to lay blame on the victim based on some ridiculous, brainwashed-Liberal ideology.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
Bet alot of British Folks wish that! On a side note I have a real hard time seeing that fly around here! Not saying it couldn't happen here to but its hard for me to imagine! Wonder if Dave has any insight as to how this is legal?
I am puzzled and think we dont know the full story....

Firstly...they moved out WHEN?? Before my first States trip thats a long time to leave a house WTF were they doing to it that took more then two years to renovate????

Secondly...this isnt a bunch of squaters...squaters do not change locks, move in their own furniature, and dont have fraudulent documentation...this is a well defined and thought out crime that hasnt appeared over night.

Thirdly...what you have is no record of what the police actually did. I'm sure that the house-owners felt poorly treated...but remember they were claiming they live in a house which has someone elses furniature in, the locks dont fit the keys they have...I think to begin with their is just general suspicion from the police. Which I think is fair.

Finally...it doesnt matter if they tore up the eviction papers or not. That warrent has been served...and the police can start to get mean if they dont comply.