Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-09-2010, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
found the bigtop cupcake thing at walgreens . Making it now for boones birthday , becky made a chocolate one and im making a white cake one and filling it with cookies n cream ice cream. im gonna ice it to look like a hot fudge sundae lol.
That's a great idea, Mac. What are you going to use for the cherry on top--something that will go with the size of the cupcake?
Old 01-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
That's a great idea, Mac. What are you going to use for the cherry on top--something that will go with the size of the cupcake?
i got to digging through the boys christmas candy and came across a big red jawbreaker!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 04:47 AM

Quote:
i got to digging through the boys christmas candy and came across a big red jawbreaker!!!
That's perfect. I started to say something about getting one of those big ball bubblegums (you know from those machines), but I didn't think that would be very practical or handy and you might not get a red one.

Be sure and take a picture of your finished masterpiece for us....before the kids get to it!
Old 01-09-2010, 05:09 AM
Mac

I had to HURRY to decorate it or the ice cream i put inside i was afraid would melt . If id have been thinking earlier i would have bought a few packs of those hostess snowball cakes to stack around it to look like smaller scoops of icecream. i put m7m's and chocolate syrup all over it , Boone apparantly ate my jaw breaker before he went to bed so i had to use a red wrapped hershey kiss as the cherry . Now its in the freezer.

Old 01-09-2010, 05:45 AM

Quote:
I had to HURRY to decorate it or the ice cream i put inside i was afraid would melt . If id have been thinking earlier i would have bought a few packs of those hostess snowball cakes to stack around it to look like smaller scoops of icecream. i put m7m's and chocolate syrup all over it , Boone apparantly ate my jaw breaker before he went to bed so i had to use a red wrapped hershey kiss as the cherry . Now its in the freezer.

Looks great, Mac! You did a terrifc job! And the "snowball cake" idea is really good. Boy, you're a natural at this.

Except.....you have to learn to hide your "decorations".
Old 01-09-2010, 02:45 PM