Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Here's a Bible verse for you!

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

What you "feel" means nothing. Whether the person who committed suicide was SAVED is ALL that matters. You have absolutely zero influence in whether they go to Heaven - not trying to insult you, just saying. People struggle, whether you kill yourself or die of natural causes we ALL have deep struggles within. God OWES us nothing. God can change you, He can do anything. But God does not change FOR YOU. We play be HIS RULE BOOK, not some set of rules we make ourselves.
Awww you hurt my feelings Oh wait...nah you didn't. Sorry but it's gonna take more than a bit of glorified reported speech to change my feelings. Not trying to insult you, just saying.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:23 AM

suicide is self murder, so anything said about suicide should go for murder as well....

do murderers automatically go to hell?
Old 01-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Awww you hurt my feelings Oh wait...nah you didn't. Sorry but it's gonna take more than a bit of glorified reported speech to change my feelings. Not trying to insult you, just saying.
Don't be on the defensive!

Glorified speech? What are you on about??? Attack the argument, do not resort to attacking the arguer personally.

What have I said that is wrong?

explain.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Don't be on the defensive!

Glorified speech? What are you on about??? Attack the argument, do not resort to attacking the arguer personally.

What have I said that is wrong?

explain.
lol I wasn't attacking you personally, the 'glorified reported speech' referred to the quote you posted that is basically someone else saying what Jesus may have said.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
lol I wasn't attacking you personally, the 'glorified reported speech' referred to the quote you posted that is basically someone else saying what Jesus may have said.
Good, I can't stand wimps.

Now, about that verse. So now I know