Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
No problem. What really torqued me off was that this thread was talking about culture not skin color. Culture has more to do with ethnicity, which is not necessarily related to race. RNC dragged the race card into this in order to falsely characterize it as a racial issue. It's the ignorance and bigotry of people like him that make the average American afraid to even recognize this as a problem, for fear of being called names and insulted.

And if someone out there doesn't know the difference between a race and an ethnic group, then I seriously suggest that they take a Sociology class.
the intent wasn't to characterize it as a race issue, the point was to respond to Blade saying he can tell that islam is taking over due to the bad smelling food and increase in the number of pyjama-wearing locusts ... my point was that not all of the people in his area are probably muslims but other people from the indian subcontinent of different religions (whom a huge majority happen to be brown) ...
Old 01-07-2010, 04:49 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
The sad thing is unless God or something else intervenes we can't stop it....
According to the book of Ezekiel, GOD will intervene!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN View Post
According to the book of Ezekiel, GOD will intervene!
I dont think the Millenial Temple is the sort of intervention Chuck was talking about.

But along those lines, I do think people forget that what is written in certain books, isnt a thing that we can change. IF this is the start of the road to Tribulation, then it isnt something that anyone can stop or prevent...neither infact would GOD instantaneously. Its not a Worst Case Scenario, that if we pray hard enough might not happen. There will be some kind of world government, that will be led at some point by Lucifer. Thats not up for debate, its not a possible future, its a certainty.

Things outlined in Revelation will happen
Old 01-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
the intent wasn't to characterize it as a race issue, the point was to respond to Blade saying he can tell that islam is taking over due to the bad smelling food and increase in the number of pyjama-wearing locusts ... my point was that not all of the people in his area are probably muslims but other people from the indian subcontinent of different religions (whom a huge majority happen to be brown) ...
Like I said, there are a lot of other Asians around here but I can tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim just by looking at them, and yeah all their food is disgusting but at least the sikhs merely dislike me and don't harbour dreams of blowing me up or introducing me to the business end of an AK47. Well, I don't think so anyway, lol.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
This is not a race issue, it's a culture issue. So take your narrow-minded bigotry somewhere else.
Yeah, take it where NateR has taken it before.

Quote:
This is a perfect example of how political correctness can be used as a weapon. If the airline had ejected every single one of the towel-heads as they should have, then you can guarantee that all the news organizations would be playing up the story of how the "evil airline discriminated against these poor, peaceful Muslims who were simply minding their own business."

Last edited by Buzzard; 01-08-2010 at 10:42 AM. Reason: My Bolding.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:18 AM

yeah, i hate racism.

I hate it when people call them towel heads. IT'S NOT a TOWEL! It's a little sheet!!!

so that makes them....

wait for it.......

little sheet heads
Old 01-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Stump Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
yeah, i hate racism.

I hate it when people call them towel heads. IT'S NOT a TOWEL! It's a little sheet!!!

so that makes them....

wait for it.......

little sheet heads

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Yeah, take it where NateR has taken it before.

That's a culture thing, unless you're trying to claim that they are born with those towels on their heads.