Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Don't forget there's always the private setting
I have everything set so that only people I am friends with can see anything about me. You can also put your friends into lists and restrict what content they see even after you've friended them. It helps keep your family from seeing wild, drunken posts....or so I've been told. I don't do those.

~Amy
Old 01-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Hughes fanboy

I have friends on FB and Myspace who have 1000 + "friends" because, like JB, they are promoting a band or something. Because there is NO WAY you are personal friends with over 1000 people, who would have the time to keep up with them????

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 01-01-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I dated a guy before my current bf and it ended with ugly emails. We only went out 3 times so it wasn't a big deal for me. I didn't think another thing of it but then after a couple of months he started sending friend requests on FB. I ignored them. And then just this week he sent another one. Now it's been over 8 months since I last spoke with him. Bf said to go ahead and friend him and see what he wants. He hasn't sent any messages or anything. So who knows. I'll delete him after a while. People are so weird.

~Amy
That's kind of creepy, Amy. He's too persistent and might think that you friending him is encouraging - gawd only knows what's in other people's minds!

Be careful!
Old 01-02-2010, 04:16 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
That's kind of creepy, Amy. He's too persistent and might think that you friending him is encouraging - gawd only knows what's in other people's minds!

Be careful!
That's pretty much what I htought when she friended me...
Old 01-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That's pretty much what I htought when she friended me...

You liked it.

~Amy
Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post

Be careful!
Yeah, I wondered why he was so persistent. That's why I asked the bf's opinion and let him know about it just in case something came up. The guy hasn't sent any messages or tried to contact me in any way so far. Now I'm thinking he friended me so he could show his brothers or friends who I am since I have pictures of me and several fighters on my profile. I've got Matt, Tim Sylvia, Sherk, Yves Edwards, Swick, Franklin, Shonie Carter, Robbie Lawler, and Matt Veach. So it's probably one of those, "look who I went out with" deals.

~Amy
Old 01-02-2010, 03:52 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
You liked it.

~Amy
Never said I didn't!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
I have everything set so that only people I am friends with can see anything about me. You can also put your friends into lists and restrict what content they see even after you've friended them. It helps keep your family from seeing wild, drunken posts....or so I've been told. I don't do those.

~Amy
I have all my stuff set to private on my FB and Myspace. I used it to stay connected to my family and friends, even my nephew in Iraq. But I have lots of pics of my kids on there so I friend NO ONE whom I dont know personally! The only person on my friends list that I dont know VERY well is ........thats right, Matt Hughes! And Ive met him and think hes a great guy! So he made my friends list of course! LOL. Cant be too careful girl, lots of crazys out there!