Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 01-04-2010, 12:59 PM
billwilliams70

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
It's the off-season for most TV shows so Kelli and I watched the first season of Dexter. We started watching during the 2nd season so now it's cool to go back and see what we missed. Very cool show.

We really like Sons of Anarchy. Can't wait for that to resume. Looking forward to Big Love and 24 to start back up in January as well.
Oh yeah.....the fourth season of Dexter should be coming to DVD soon. I'll be ordering that as well.......unless of course, philips4 says I shouldn't.

Later.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:21 PM
CAMPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Huh? Wasn't this thread to watch movies and comment on them? I'm confused and I'm not even blonde (with and "e" ha ha) I'm sure you are being ornery and a meanie to me but you crack me up anyway!
Ahhhh hahaha....Oh so funny you are
Old 01-04-2010, 01:23 PM
CAMPO

Well I recently watched Inglorious Basterds...ummmm what the heck?? It was "ok" - soooo strange!!! I know, I know...Quinten Terintino - but that was one heck of a bloody movie!! And I didn't like it when the girl died in the end b/c that jerk shot her!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPO View Post
Well I recently watched Inglorious Basterds...ummmm what the heck?? It was "ok" - soooo strange!!! I know, I know...Quinten Terintino - but that was one heck of a bloody movie!! And I didn't like it when the girl died in the end b/c that jerk shot her!!!!!!
**SPOILER ALERT***

[
Old 01-04-2010, 01:40 PM
CAMPO

Doh!!! Sorry....ooooppssss.......I didn't mean to post that - another BLONDE moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Doh!!! Sorry....ooooppssss.......I didn't mean to post that - another BLONDE moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one is more sympathetic to "Blonde Moments" than I am. It's all good.

[
Old 01-04-2010, 03:47 PM
eric84

Quote:
I was going to watch that movie this week!!! But I don't mind being told the end, I'm so impatient I read the back of the book first sometimes. I've heard it was an awesome movie from a lot of people, but sounds like you wouldn't recommend it... Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Old 01-04-2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric84 View Post
I was going to watch that movie this week!!! But I don't mind being told the end, I'm so impatient I read the back of the book first sometimes. I've heard it was an awesome movie from a lot of people, but sounds like you wouldn't recommend it... Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Nater and Mark both recommended it. that's good enough for me to at least watch it once.

[
Old 01-04-2010, 04:25 PM
CAMPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric84 View Post
Well, I'm more for "less blood" and more girlie - but it's not a bad movie...seems like more of a guy movie - I watched it with 2 of my girlfriends & we all said the same. Its on DVD - so rent it & it will entertain you
Old 01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
TENNESSEAN

Inglorious Basterd was very good. it really wasnt that bloody.