Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
The worst has been the stuff with my son.
but next was when i was shot as a 13 year old. only hit my leg but scared me pretty bad.
Wow, being shot at the age of 13 sounds very traumatic....
Old 12-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Wow, being shot at the age of 13 sounds very traumatic....
wrong place, wrong time, with the wrong people, doing some bad stuff.
In Spokane Washington, under the bridges. My buddy from my wrestling team was giving me a ride home(his brother was driving). he stopped to score some weed and we heard a couple of shots, one hit the jeep the other grazed my leg but both scared ther crap out of us. I was a little country boy, I wasnt used to that stuff. It didnt mess me up mentaly or anything, it just shook me up. it kinda made us famous at school. no news cameras but everybody knew about it. It didnt even stick in me, my scar is only about 2 inches long and 3/4 in wide. grazed under the skin on my thigh. After I moved down to La. I have been shot at a few times back when I was living in the world and for the world. Shot back some as well. dark times in my life but still part of my life.

lol. I had to go to court beacuse a lady shot our car because I was fighting her son(I was whipping her son). She came out shooting and I dont even remember it but my friends pulled me off him and put me in the car. She tried to send us to jail for disturbing the peace by fighting when she came out the house shooting at me.

When people see me now days they cant believe its the same guy. I live close to one of the cops who arrested me a few time for fighting and he is always asking me to speak to some teens about changing their lives and stuff but it is hard to do that kind of ministry this close to home.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
wrong place, wrong time, with the wrong people, doing some bad stuff.
In Spokane Washington, under the bridges. My buddy from my wrestling team was giving me a ride home(his brother was driving). he stopped to score some weed and we heard a couple of shots, one hit the jeep the other grazed my leg but both scared ther crap out of us. I was a little country boy, I wasnt used to that stuff. It didnt mess me up mentaly or anything, it just shook me up. it kinda made us famous at school. no news cameras but everybody knew about it. It didnt even stick in me, my scar is only about 2 inches long and 3/4 in wide. grazed under the skin on my thigh. After I moved down to La. I have been shot at a few times back when I was living in the world and for the world. Shot back some as well. dark times in my life but still part of my life.

lol. I had to go to court beacuse a lady shot our car because I was fighting her son(I was whipping her son). She came out shooting and I dont even remember it but my friends pulled me off him and put me in the car. She tried to send us to jail for disturbing the peace by fighting when she came out the house shooting at me.

When people see me now days they cant believe its the same guy. I live close to one of the cops who arrested me a few time for fighting and he is always asking me to speak to some teens about changing their lives and stuff but it is hard to do that kind of ministry this close to home.
your a dark horse as we would say in England. Which means basically that there is a lot more to you then meets the eye
Old 12-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Rev

um, ok.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
um, ok.
its alright, its considered a compliment
Old 12-30-2009, 10:02 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
its alright, its considered a compliment
um, no, it's not.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
um, no, it's not.
I thought it was
Old 12-31-2009, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76 View Post
YUP!

Things happen for a reason, I guess. I started talking to her again,etc.

It ended up being the best thing that has ever happened to me. My daughter is now 7.
I married that "chic". She is the love of my life. Thank God for not letting me pass her up, like i did. He knew what was best for me.
Todd, that is a beautiful post, you made my day.

As for my scary moment, I was 19 or 20, single and asleep in my apartment when I realized someone had broken in. I was frozen with fear, then I saw the living room light come on under the bedoom door. Slowly the door opened, my heart was in my throat, I kid you not, I remember that part like it was yesterday.

Turned out to be some guy I graduated with who was feeling no pain. He was lucky I didn't have a gun.