Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 12-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Robertboxerboy

Default Testosterone

I know alloottt of you will be against me doing this but next week i am going to start taking testosterone, only for a few months tho. I started lifting when i was fourteen. I also weighed 160 lbs. I am now 16 and only weigh 170 lbs. its taken me 3 years to gain 10 lbs (that is also using protien). So I talked to my Weights Teacher (also a football coach) and he told me he isn't all for it but if i am going to take it, to not take it for too long. So now that i am 16 and will be getting a big growth spirt, i am goign to add to it with some testosterone while i am in weights class for two months (which means i will be lifting every single day excpet weekends)
Old 12-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertboxerboy View Post
I know alloottt of you will be against me doing this but next week i am going to start taking testosterone, only for a few months tho. I started lifting when i was fourteen. I also weighed 160 lbs. I am now 16 and only weigh 170 lbs. its taken me 3 years to gain 10 lbs (that is also using protien). So I talked to my Weights Teacher (also a football coach) and he told me he isn't all for it but if i am going to take it, to not take it for too long. So now that i am 16 and will be getting a big growth spirt, i am goign to add to it with some testosterone while i am in weights class for two months (which means i will be lifting every single day excpet weekends)
What for?

Your still growing at 16. Your body is all ****ed up with hormones as it is and chances are your using cheap **** because your 16 and aren't rich.

Don't mess yourself up man trust me you can do major damage. Increase the amount of protein you take in there are plenty of ways to do it. IF your not ment to be big taking drugs is not going to help you.

Just an FYI 90% of highschool coaches don't know wtf they are talking about. About ANYTHING.

Don't screw around. Lift and work hard don't be that fag that ends up taking juice because he doesn't see the gains.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:00 PM
logrus

Are you even eating to gain size and mass, how far along has your weight increase gone in the past year, are you stronger more defined, have you done every rep, every exercise to complete meltdown? The main question is have you looked and every possible angle to your workout?

Like Crisco says, your still way to young to get on the testi, your body still hasn't peaked in terms of its total output of natural testosterone. Your teacher should have told you your too young or to consult a parent instead of the response they gave you.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Miss Foxy

I like how you put it!! Its very true.. Your only 16 homie.. You are still developing.. Don't mess with your body like that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
What for?

Your still growing at 16. Your body is all ****ed up with hormones as it is and chances are your using cheap **** because your 16 and aren't rich.

Don't mess yourself up man trust me you can do major damage. Increase the amount of protein you take in there are plenty of ways to do it. IF your not ment to be big taking drugs is not going to help you.

Just an FYI 90% of highschool coaches don't know wtf they are talking about. About ANYTHING.

Don't screw around. Lift and work hard don't be that fag that ends up taking juice because he doesn't see the gains.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:12 PM
County Mike

Big mistake. At your age, testosterone levels are already through the roof. If you're not growing, it's not because of a testosterone deficiency. Taking more will only screw you up.

Eat lots of protein. Lift heavy - I'm talking where you max out at 5 or 6 reps.

If you want to add something to your diet, get a good protein shake.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

No. Trust me, it's bad juju to muck around with your hormones during your teen years. It's just not worth risking your health over.

~Amy
Old 12-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Blade

You shouldn't be taking testosterone regardless of your age, and strength and fitness is not measured by how much you weigh anyway. You're lame for even considering it, so do yourself a favour and quickly make yourself unlame before you become one of the fake losers with no dignity or self-respect.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:31 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Unless you have legit MEDICAL need taking hormones is a BIG mistake!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:10 AM
rearnakedchoke

it's a stupid idea, but if you are going to do it, make sure you are getting good stuff and stack it with d-bol ... take 500mg of test for no more than 8 weeks and 25mg of dbol a day for half that time ... but you are only 16 ... wait til you are in your 20's until you do that garbage
Old 12-30-2009, 02:41 AM
Oddtodd76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertboxerboy View Post
Your teacher should be in trouble with the school board for basically saying it is ok to do drugs.
You will regret doing this later in life.