Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 12-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Like anybodys going to listen to me, but I am with you TexasRN, this is Matt's farm ground.
Im with ya guys/dolls on this!! I hate twitter..It's so freakin' trendy and lame...
Old 12-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
I would think Matt would be too manly for "tweeting"! LOL, can you picture that?

Matt, what cha doin?

Matt: "Im like totally tweeting"

It would only end up in Forrest Griffins next book! ahahahaha

LOL! Just dont see it!
I can just see the tweets he'd do now.

~Amy
Old 12-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Shoots like a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I can just see the tweets he'd do now.

~Amy
It could be entertaining!
Old 12-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
It could be entertaining!
I would rather he stay out of twitter and stick to this site. He's different from all other mma fighters and this forum is different from any other fighter fan-site out there. It helps make it special. There are news sites that watch this place closely to see what's going on with Matt and quote his blog straight from here. If he starts this twitter business it just gives idiots more ways to miscontrue what he says and believes.

~Amy
Old 12-19-2009, 05:18 AM
3dlee

Quote:
I would rather he stay out of twitter and stick to this site. He's different from all other mma fighters and this forum is different from any other fighter fan-site out there. It helps make it special. There are news sites that watch this place closely to see what's going on with Matt and quote his blog straight from here. If he starts this twitter business it just gives idiots more ways to miscontrue what he says and believes.

~Amy
very true amy. twitter would give oppurtunities for more reasons to either love or hate, matt. i definitley am starting to see the reasons against it. hows about a video blog then? lol
Old 12-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
very true amy. twitter would give oppurtunities for more reasons to either love or hate, matt. i definitley am starting to see the reasons against it. hows about a video blog then? lol
Mmmm, I'd go for a video blog!

~Amy
Old 12-19-2009, 12:26 PM
bradwright

i for one really dont need to know every time Matt checks his mail or washes his truck (no offence Matt...although i'm sure some of the members here would love to watch you wash your truck (think girls here Matt) i'm not one of them...sorry.)...besides i look forward to reading his blogs and if he twittered everything he did then his blogs wouldn't be quite as news worthy....i know Bonnie would have said this much better then i did (sorry for being so stupid Bonnie,i am trying you know. ) but i hope everyone gets the jist of what i'm trying to say here... if not then here's the short version...NO TWEETING PLEASE...thanks.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:44 PM
mikthehick

Quote:

~Amy
This is exactly one of the top complaints of people who use twitter.

For those of you who say it's 'trendy', don't worry too much, the next social networking evolution website will be here by summer
Old 12-20-2009, 06:15 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

The only reason I would say Matt probably SHOULD have a twitter is just so that people know there is an "official" page. Just like with Myspace and Facebook, people go out of their way to make fake pages of celebrities.

Also, it basically requires no work to update it since you can link it to Facebook and it will just automatically update twitter.