Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-14-2009, 07:09 PM
RG8144

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Thanks. I'm still scared.
ok...yeah me too, a little.

Just realized our due dates are within the week of each other. Ours is May 1'st!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Twinsmama

You scared a girl is gonna have you wrapped? Soon you will meet your match.

Don't be scared. It will be the best thing that has happened to you yet! You'll be even more excited when you can start feeling the baby move. Both my kids responded to my husbands voice first when they were born.....wait they still don't listen to me! My daughter was sick today and stayed home w/ my husband. When I left my big manly husband was playing school!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Shoots like a girl

Girls are not for wimps, thats for sure! Good luck guys, Im sure you will do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG8144 View Post
ok...yeah me too, a little.

Just realized our due dates are within the week of each other. Ours is May 1'st!
Old 12-15-2009, 05:28 PM
RG8144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
You scared a girl is gonna have you wrapped? Soon you will meet your match.

Don't be scared. It will be the best thing that has happened to you yet! You'll be even more excited when you can start feeling the baby move. Both my kids responded to my husbands voice first when they were born.....wait they still don't listen to me! My daughter was sick today and stayed home w/ my husband. When I left my big manly husband was playing school!!!

Yeah, I am just as worried she will have me so enamoured that I will spoil her rotten as I am about the challenges of actually raising her!

Just starting to feel her move over the last week. It is AMAZING to know that their is life in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Girls are not for wimps, thats for sure! Good luck guys, Im sure you will do great!
I am up for the challenge! I have doubled my time in the gym and also picked up a 300lb. tire to flip around the driveway. Haha. Now just to take the steps to ensure I dont become a whimp in other areas...like...mental, spiritual...and provision. The girls gonna want to shop right?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Shoots like a girl

I am up for the challenge! I have doubled my time in the gym and also picked up a 300lb. tire to flip around the driveway. Haha. Now just to take the steps to ensure I dont become a whimp in other areas...like...mental, spiritual...and provision. The girls gonna want to shop right? [/QUOTE]

I dont know..........my girl likes to be in a tree stand, now we are worried that she will want hunt with boyfriends insted of dad! Her dad cant stand the thoughts of her in the tree stand with ANOTHER MAN!