Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 12-10-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
He may be required to be on a liquid diet during flare ups which could affect his training and may alter the fight dates but is mostly just a painful condition that will require a proper diet.

~Amy
Could be incredible to see how lean and more muscular he gets by having to maintain a healthy diet. I posted one of his training videos on YouTube and he was loading up on a double cheeseburger and fries. Think if that meal and all others are changed to something like a skinless chicken breast with vegetables and rice. He'd be one BIG, LEAN killing machine with a real nutritionist behind him! As if it he could get any more scary!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:37 PM

I'm keeping Brock in my prayers but did anyone else think it was funny that this guy is reporting that Brock is up and about and wanting to train and such but yet at the end of the article it said the last time he actually even SPOKE with Brock was a couple WEEKS ago?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:04 AM

Good catch, I missed that!
Old 12-11-2009, 02:41 AM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
He's marketing Brocks next title fight.

It will be biggest UFC PPV EVER.
i can hear it now "this guy LITERALLY died. now he's brought back to life, and he's coming back to fight shane carwin in a 5 round war!"
Old 12-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i can hear it now "this guy LITERALLY died. now he's brought back to life, and he's coming back to fight shane carwin in a 5 round war!"

See.. it's a BIG INTERNETS secret....

Brock is so bad azzzzzz.. He tried to "off himself".. in a painful way.. just so he could meet Death and have an UNSACTIONED MMA match....

Death lost in 32 seconds of the 1st round due to an inverted gogoplata with a heel hook....

Brock Lesnar>Death !! (not really-just playing with the Lesnar fanboys)
Old 12-11-2009, 02:58 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
He may be required to be on a liquid diet during flare ups which could affect his training and may alter the fight dates but is mostly just a painful condition that will require a proper diet.

~Amy
What actually causes diverticulitus?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

so is this the answer...or has the plott just further thickened
Old 12-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN View Post
What actually causes diverticulitus?
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Diverticulitis
Quote:
Diverticulitis is swelling (inflammation) of an abnormal pouch (diverticulum) in the intestinal wall. These pouches are usually found in the large intestine (colon). The presence of the pouches themselves is called diverticulosis.
Quote:
Small, protruding sacs of the inner lining of the intestine (diverticulosis) can develop in any part of the intestine. They are most common in the colon, especially the sigmoid colon, the lowest part of the colon.

These sacs, called diverticula, occur more often after the age of 40. When they become inflamed, the condition is known as diverticulitis. Diverticula are thought to develop as a result of high pressure or abnormal pressure in the colon. High pressure against the colon wall causes pouches of the intestinal lining to bulge outward through small defects in the colon wall that surround blood vessels.

Diverticulosis is very common. It is found in more than half of Americans over age 60. Only a small percentage of these people will develop the complication of diverticulitis.

Diverticulitis is caused by inflammation, or (sometimes) a small tear in a diverticulum. If the tear is large, stool in the colon can spill into the abdominal cavity, causing an infection (abscess) or inflammation in the abdomen.

Risk factors for diverticulosis may include older age or a low-fiber diet.