Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 12-07-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I don't see Roy going that far in the HW division. He's not that powerful, he's fat and his skills aren't the best. I think Mir would smash him in rd 1, and so would half that div. I don't think his victories on TUF 10 say that much, Kimbo, Wren and even Schaub weren't all too impressive themselves.

However, I hope I'm wrong, how could you not like a guy who says things like : "I eat at McDonalds cuz Burger King don't pay me nothing!"
he actually dominated Mir in a grappling competition a few years ago.... I think he should fight the loser of Mir vs Kongo!!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
he actually dominated Mir in a grappling competition a few years ago.... I think he should fight the loser of Mir vs Kongo!!!!
Hmmm...didn't know that...maybe he should FIGHT Mir then...or, yea, whoever the loser is.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 12-07-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Hmmm...didn't know that...maybe he should FIGHT Mir then...or, yea, whoever the loser is.
Most fans don't know about his past accomplishments. I think they'll need to build him up for the fans. They'll probably give him someone like O'Brien, next. Who could actually be dangerous. Actually a fight with Herring would be cool, but maybe too soon for the fans.

[
Old 12-07-2009, 04:54 PM
rearnakedchoke

he should fight the winner of kongo/mir ... i don't think he needs to be brought along slowly like most other tuf winners as he is quite experienced ... throw him in their with the contenders and see how he does
Old 12-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
he should fight the winner of kongo/mir ... i don't think he needs to be brought along slowly like most other tuf winners as he is quite experienced ... throw him in their with the contenders and see how he does
I agree sink or swim. He can beat in my inexperienced opinion many of the HW's. I do not see him beating Nog, Carwin, or Lesnar however.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:06 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
I like that idea! Then if he really dominates or something move him up according to his accomplishments!