Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 12-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Josh

Default MFC 23 Spoilers!

Anyone watch it last night? Jason MacDonald was given a draw against Solomon Hutcherson. He destroyed him for three rounds. Worst decision I have ever seen. Up there with Bisbing/Hammil. Pretty good main event for a small show. Thales Leites vs. Dean Lister. Leites won by decision.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:51 AM
cubsfan47

I watched this. I DVRed it, so I'll view it again if I get a chance. It was kind of late, and I thought Jason had won, although I had been drinking a bit.. Turns out I didn't just imagine that. There was a recount, and Jason won. This was posted on the MFC website:

"It was later announced MacDonald was declared the winner by split decision in a recount -- making Hutcherson the seventh reality-TV fighter to fall by his hand. The announcement got more of a rise out of the crowd than any point in the final fight, which Leites was award by unanimous decision."

Been a lot of screwy stuff lately.

I am on the wagon for a while.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:50 AM
Josh

I am glad they gave it to MacDonald after all. I am not a huge fan of his or anything but I feel as though I owe him something for choking out Leben and Herman.