Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 02-10-2009, 10:28 PM

Nice one Matt!

Not that you need to clarify but good to hear it again so for some people there are no confusion!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:33 PM
atomdanger

Good writeup Matt,

and eff anybody who tries to take your words out of context,
you stated very clearly a very fair point without accusing or being rude at all.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:12 PM
hizo64

Man I felt so bad that I posted the orginal thread about GSP responding to Matt cause it caused such a firestorm! Anyways thanks again Matt for being truthful, never doubted anything you said one bit.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:40 PM
ufcfan2

Kudos to the HIT squad wins.
I enjoyed Veach's fight it was a nice fight too watch. I do love the back and forth fights and that one was entertaining.

Quick tidbit on blog. The unfortunate thing about not saying anything until now most ppl dont believe ya. They always question why u saying this now why did'nt u say that back then. Then like now ppl will say ur a sore loser blah blah blah so ur really can't win for losing if ur the only person who says it. Now that more fighters have said this it puts more validity to what Matt's said.
Its hard being the first person to say anything in any controversial situation as most ppl don't take u serious...WAR MATT!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:00 AM
que

i wonder why people care when matt says GSP was slippery but they don't care when sean sherk says GSP had oil on him. here is a vid of sherk saying the same thing matt said but then saying he greased http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXWL7eFOWqs
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i wonder why people care when matt says GSP was slippery but they don't care when sean sherk says GSP had oil on him. here is a vid of sherk saying the same thing matt said but then saying he greased http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXWL7eFOWqs
who knows .. maybe because sherk claiming someone is a cheater is so ironic it is laughable ...
Old 02-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

WAR VEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!