Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Site Ideas

Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
You would have to send it to Todd if you want to get anything done.
I think that Todd is better on the Ground, and you are better online...you know he asked me what I was able to talk to you for 45 mins about on the phone

I told him that I must have been a priority, and I told him if he ever wanted you to do anything...like..I dunno...reply to a PM or something...just to put "URGENT" on it.

always works for me

But...after Nathan, to be fair, Todd is excellent at coordinating things...he like told me how he deals with all the internationals that stay at the gym, you know, must meet them, induct them into the dorms...must keep in contact, and also keep on top of all the different guys fighting in different places...sometimes at the same time.

So if anyone is serious about actually contacting or visiting the gym...then that all goes through Todd
Old 11-24-2009, 06:12 PM
CAMPO

I'd be interested in the webcam. I'm hoping one day to go up and train....so to get a peek at what goes on would be great!
Old 11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPO View Post
I'd be interested in the webcam. I'm hoping one day to go up and train....so to get a peek at what goes on would be great!
I can give you a little peek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCkFnvO98gQ

Old 11-24-2009, 09:17 PM
CAMPO

Thanks!! Looks awesome....one day maybe I'll be able to go. I'm more interested in the conditioning aspects, not as much of the fighting...does that make sense? LOL
Old 11-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPO View Post
Thanks!! Looks awesome....one day maybe I'll be able to go. I'm more interested in the conditioning aspects, not as much of the fighting...does that make sense? LOL
your welcome.

Yes it does make sense. They had a vast cardiovascular section on a plinth above the boxing area, its where I stood to take shots which look arieal in the video, but its not actually shown in the video. Also, as shown, they have a section for weights and the likes.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:40 PM
CAMPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
your welcome.

Yes it does make sense. They had a vast cardiovascular section on a plinth above the boxing area, its where I stood to take shots which look arieal in the video, but its not actually shown in the video. Also, as shown, they have a section for weights and the likes.
I SURE do hope I can make it happen one day!