Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-17-2009, 01:06 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,720
Default

Quote:
Not to mention we would get Joe Biden as President.
Then he could abdicate and we'd have Queen Nancy...

Just sayin...

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:41 PM
Max
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
He was right to bow...just...not quite so deeply
Dave is right. Obama bowing was fine, the only problem (if you even wanna call it that) was how deep he bowed
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Dave is right. Obama bowing was fine, the only problem (if you even wanna call it that) was how deep he bowed
Yes he did full when he should have done half
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Atleast the emperor bowed back. I don't think the Saudi King did.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Yes he did full when he should have done half
My gf complains about me doing that all the time LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-17-2009, 08:33 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Then he could abdicate and we'd have Queen Nancy...

Just sayin...

Ugh, I'd actually prefer Obama to that freak.

Anyways, it does bother me that Obama has proven to be so incompetent and completely clueless when it comes to foreign policy. You don't gain other nations' respect by grovel and pandering to them. You gain it by threatening to wipe them off the face of the planet.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Ugh, I'd actually prefer Obama to that freak.

Anyways, it does bother me that Obama has proven to be so incompetent and completely clueless when it comes to foreign policy. You don't gain other nations' respect by grovel and pandering to them. You gain it by threatening to wipe them off the face of the planet.
the Saudi king thing I understand but in Asia bowing is not really a show of submission it's more of a respect thing.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Atleast the emperor bowed back. I don't think the Saudi King did.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
My gf complains about me doing that all the time LMAO
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-18-2009, 06:15 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.