Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 11-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Primadawn

Great news and great pics!!! I want to squeeze him!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:29 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
Great news and great pics!!! I want to squeeze him!
Uh oh! Did you know with a comment like that, you could be convicted as a sex offender? Shame shame Dawn!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:18 PM
surveyorshawn

We finally got a date for Benaiah's eye surgery. It will be Dec. 31 at 7 am. It should be a simple, one hour, outpatient surgery, but of course parents are always nervous when our little ones have to have something done, so we ask for your prayers as he goes through this. Hopefully it will be successful and he won't have to undergo anymore surgeries!!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Very heartwarming!!!! Very happy for your family!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
We finally got a date for Benaiah's eye surgery. It will be Dec. 31 at 7 am. It should be a simple, one hour, outpatient surgery, but of course parents are always nervous when our little ones have to have something done, so we ask for your prayers as he goes through this. Hopefully it will be successful and he won't have to undergo anymore surgeries!!
Thanks for letting us know, Shawn, we'll be praying for the little rascal!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Silverback

He's a beautiful little guy, and look's like he really enjoyed the cake, I have four son's and they are my world just as Benaiah is your's. My son's and I send our best and god bless.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
You got it Shawn!

[
Old 12-06-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I had severe crossed eyes when I was a kid and finally had to have surgery too. Mine were pulled inward though. But that's been a lonnggg time ago and they have really come a long way in what they can do nowdays. Like you said, now these things are done on an outpatient basis and recovery is so much easier and faster. Plus these little ones seem to recover so much faster than us adults--we can be such big babies.

I'm sure he will do fine, Shawn. Nothing our little lion tamer can't handle especially given what he has already been through. Piece of cake!

He's in my prayers.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
hughesfan4life

hey shawn!,the wee guy is in my thoughts and prayers,my best friend's wee lassie has had corrective surgery on both her eyes 3 times and is doing very well.your wee lad sounds like a true fighter,he'll do good,i know it!.all the very best."war benaiah!".
Old 12-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Rev

Hey brother, lil Ben has helped me get through this whole thing with Gabe and he doesnt even know it. He is looking great and I just know that he is gonna do great things for the kingdom someday.