Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 11-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shon8121 View Post

Luke 7:21 wrote about infirmities and plagues caused by evil spirits being cured by Jesus. See also Luke 8:2 & Acts 19:12-16.
Matthew 10:1 says that authority over demons allowed the disciples to heal all manners of diseases.
Matthew 4:24
News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.
Matthew 8:16
When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.

Sir. I am not here to make false claims. It is generally not a load of "horse poo" when I make a statement... unless there is an "I think" in front of it, and then there's the possibility.

The pig skull has to do with Piltdown man and Lucy? Lucy is a legitimate Fossil. Piltdown man was created from a Human skull and a Ape's Jaw. It didn't fit what other Transitional Fossils were being found so the Scientists looked closer and walla, it was a fraud. The one you are talking about is actually "Nebraska Man" which was a pigs tooth. Journalists heard that Scientists were looking for Primate fossils and had so far discovered this tooth... so the Journalists decided to make an artists rendition of what they thought a Ape-Man person would look like, and they called it "Nebraska Man". Hardly enough to ignore the thousands of other legitimate Transitional Ape-like to Human Fossils we have.

There is no missing link? Really?
Ardipithecus
Australopithecus
Kenyanthropus
Paranthropus
Homo habilis
Homo rudolfensis and Homo georgicus
Homo ergaster and Homo erectus
Homo cepranensis and Homo antecessor
Homo heidelbergensis
Homo rhodesiensis, and the Gawis cranium
Homo neanderthalensis
Homo sapiens
Homo floresiensis

Take your pick sir.
First the fossils none of those have been proven nor are they complete. They are built upon pure assumption and faith in man's theory. There are no fossils that show primordial ooze becoming a full think man. Your junk science is science fiction and a fairy tale sorry to tell you.

Now to discuss you biblical ignorance.

Luke 7:21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.


KJV Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I stopped after the first two because I can tell you lack understanding on basic grammar especially for the Greek. The word AND is called a definite article and must be separate from other articles. So the list must be separated at each definite article. Be careful to get your facts straight before you make yourself look so foolish again. If you cannot grasp scripture then do not try to cote it without understanding. I would never cite germ theory to you because i have no clue, just as you lack the understanding of Scripture.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-10-2009, 11:25 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
First the fossils none of those have been proven nor are they complete. They are built upon pure assumption and faith in man's theory. There are no fossils that show primordial ooze becoming a full think man. Your junk science is science fiction and a fairy tale sorry to tell you.

Now to discuss you biblical ignorance.

Luke 7:21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.


KJV Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I stopped after the first two because I can tell you lack understanding on basic grammar especially for the Greek. The word AND is called a definite article and must be separate from other articles. So the list must be separated at each definite article. Be careful to get your facts straight before you make yourself look so foolish again. If you cannot grasp scripture then do not try to cote it without understanding. I would never cite germ theory to you because i have no clue, just as you lack the understanding of Scripture.
tell me something Chris....why do you have to be so arrogant and mean to people ? i know from personal experience its sometimes hard to be polite but i'm trying very hard to consider other peoples feelings when i post and you should give it a try as well.....just a thought.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-10-2009, 11:37 PM
shon8121
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
First the fossils none of those have been proven nor are they complete. They are built upon pure assumption and faith in man's theory. There are no fossils that show primordial ooze becoming a full think man. Your junk science is science fiction and a fairy tale sorry to tell you.
Um... you misspelled "Science". The Science I reference doesn't have a "Junk" before it, or a "Fiction" after it. Haha.
But no really, there are plenty of complete fossils in this list... And really, as I said before it's the DNA evidence that is the smoking gun for Common Ancestry. We don't even need Transitional Fossils.
And "primordial ooze"? You mean "soup"? Not that Abiogenesis has anything to do with the Field of Evolution, but there are far better idea's of how that occured than the Primordial Soup one. You're right to consider that a fantasy.

Quote:
Now to discuss you biblical ignorance.

Luke 7:21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.
KJV Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

I stopped after the first two because I can tell you lack understanding on basic grammar especially for the Greek. The word AND is called a definite article and must be separate from other articles. So the list must be separated at each definite article. Be careful to get your facts straight before you make yourself look so foolish again. If you cannot grasp scripture then do not try to cote it without understanding. I would never cite germ theory to you because i have no clue, just as you lack the understanding of Scripture.
Um... I'd really like to keep on topic, but these verses clearly state that Demons cause Illnesses and Jesus can cast them out, thus curing the Illness.
If you want to discuss this further, you can PM me, as I truly do wish to stay on topic as much as possible.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
tell me something Chris....why do you have to be so arrogant and mean to people ? i know from personal experience its sometimes hard to be polite but i'm trying very hard to consider other peoples feelings when i post and you should give it a try as well.....just a thought.
No worries Brad. I'm not at all "hurt" or anything by his posts. He's free to say whatever he wants, no matter how incorrect or rude he may be.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
tell me something Chris....why do you have to be so arrogant and mean to people ? i know from personal experience its sometimes hard to be polite but i'm trying very hard to consider other peoples feelings when i post and you should give it a try as well.....just a thought.
Sorry you feel that way Brad. As I have said many times that is never my intentions. I cannot control how you percieve my post but I am telling you I do not think myself anymore important then anyone else. I am sure he know a ton more then I do on germs and mutations. I am very ignornant on that sorta of stuff. But when he tries to make my faith look backwoods by misquoting scripture I am not going to beat around the bush. I am not trying to be mean just making a point and I know I can always use more tact.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shon8121 View Post
Um... you misspelled "Science". The Science I reference doesn't have a "Junk" before it, or a "Fiction" after it. Haha.
But no really, there are plenty of complete fossils in this list... And really, as I said before it's the DNA evidence that is the smoking gun for Common Ancestry. We don't even need Transitional Fossils.
And "primordial ooze"? You mean "soup"? Not that Abiogenesis has anything to do with the Field of Evolution, but there are far better idea's of how that occured than the Primordial Soup one. You're right to consider that a fantasy.Please do not lower yourself to complaining about spelling or such, that is a weak logic and you know it. This is a forum not a thesis. I have seen the studies on the fossils oyu listed which one do you claim to be complete and that is true evidence of a transitional to hominid?



Um... I'd really like to keep on topic, but these verses clearly state that Demons cause Illnesses and Jesus can cast them out, thus curing the Illness.
If you want to discuss this further, you can PM me, as I truly do wish to stay on topic as much as possible.How do they claim that other then your opinion. This is on topic. Defend your heresy in public sir and do not runaway and hide via PM. You made the claim now defend it.




No worries Brad. I'm not at all "hurt" or anything by his posts. He's free to say whatever he wants, no matter how incorrect or rude he may be.Prove it sure. I find that the most arrogant thing on here since you have yet to show any proof. Citing talking points are not proof. Even the field of science demands citations and verifiable evidence. Can you show with fossils the transition and can you show us how we are evolving into a new specie even now? Not adaptations but the evoultion of the specie itself. When you do that then you can claim I am wrong until then spare us the smoke screen logic and prove it.
In red above, stop skirting the issues and prove it already.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 AM
shon8121
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
Please do not lower yourself to complaining about spelling or such, that is a weak logic and you know it. This is a forum not a thesis. I have seen the studies on the fossils oyu listed which one do you claim to be complete and that is true evidence of a transitional to hominid?

How do they claim that other then your opinion. This is on topic. Defend your heresy in public sir and do not runaway and hide via PM. You made the claim now defend it.

Prove it sure. I find that the most arrogant thing on here since you have yet to show any proof. Citing talking points are not proof. Even the field of science demands citations and verifiable evidence. Can you show with fossils the transition and can you show us how we are evolving into a new specie even now? Not adaptations but the evoultion of the specie itself. When you do that then you can claim I am wrong until then spare us the smoke screen logic and prove it.

In red above, stop skirting the issues and prove it already.
Sir, I joked about the misspelling. The joke was that you spelled "Science" as "junk Science" or "Science Fiction"... but I guess jokes are lost on you.
Well, do I only have to give you one fossil that is complete? How about Ardipithicus?

Heresy? Ok dokay. I listed the verses. I think it's pretty plain for everyone to see.

Um... you want weblinks to Transitional Fossils? I always tell people to "google" stuff... and a lot of what I mention can be found on http://www.talkorigins.org or http://pandasthumb.org/
Do I have to do all the research for you? I mean, I did indeed make a lot of claims here... but I also recommend that you don't take my word for it. By all means, do some research on your own.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shon8121 View Post
Sir, I joked about the misspelling. The joke was that you spelled "Science" as "junk Science" or "Science Fiction"... but I guess jokes are lost on you.Use the emoticons if you plan on not being taken seriously
Well, do I only have to give you one fossil that is complete? How about Ardipithicus? Yeah Time 2001 cover boy. Not proof at all and not complete either. Try again. They theorize this is a human ancestor but that logic is faulty because one must presume the theory of evoutlion is true and that is not true science. You cannot enter an experiment with rose colored glasses. You must stay objective and you cannot manipulate the experiment to answer your hyposthesis.

Heresy? Ok dokay. I listed the verses. I think it's pretty plain for everyone to see.Yeah and I clearly showed you were wrong with basic grammatical structure. It does nto say demons caused the illness you are lying and making things up.

Um... you want weblinks to Transitional Fossils? I always tell people to "google" stuff... and a lot of what I mention can be found on http://www.talkorigins.org or http://pandasthumb.org/
Do I have to do all the research for you? I mean, I did indeed make a lot of claims here... but I also recommend that you don't take my word for it. By all means, do some research on your own.Would you write an article and tell your reader to google it and expect to be taken seriously? You made the claim you have the burden of proof to provide evidence that we can accept or refute. I thought you were a sceintitist.
In red above
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

What did gravity evolve from?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-11-2009, 01:34 AM
mscomc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
What did gravity evolve from?
OOOOOOO DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON GRAVITY
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 11-11-2009, 01:37 AM
mscomc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
What did gravity evolve from?
lol, ok more specifically:

Gravity was proposed by Einstein (and some beleive by Newton as well) to be a fundamental force. Meaning, it did not evolve, it has always been around in the current universe (Please dont ask me to get into multiple universes...i suck at astrophysics)

So gravity, along with: weak nuclear force, strong nuclear force, and electromagnetism are the fundamental forces that have been hypothesized. Recent experimentation at the CERN institute appears to be confirming this.....if i recall correctly.

Plus, maybe i misread your question.....but gravity is not an organism, its a force, a physical quantity of mater interacting with other matter at an atomic level. Evolution isnt applied to it. Did you mean where did it come from?

Last edited by mscomc; 11-11-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.