Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 11-07-2009, 09:51 PM
donaldbreland

THIS IS NOT ABOUT JINDAL. This is about OBAMA being a marxist. I will prove that too.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
THIS IS NOT ABOUT JINDAL. This is about OBAMA being a marxist. I will prove that too.
I normally see things differently than JB Rattlesnake and Crisco, but this time I do agree with them. What is up with you? You do more harm than good for your cause. Your views seem highly irrational, racist, and just plain wrong.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:13 PM
donaldbreland

How do you say that. Because I'm talking about Obama. Look i already apologized to everyone on here about my actions over the last couple of days. I hardly see myself a racist. I care about my Country and was very hurt about what has happened. As I re read some of my posts I will admit that I was wrong. I do however get sick and tired of people not allowing white people the chance to voice their opinions without being called a racist. People who truly know me know that i am not a racist but they also know that I don't play it safe either. If it is on my mind I speak it. By the way Buzzard I'm glad your feeling better.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:14 PM
donaldbreland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTluWDUBEY
Old 11-07-2009, 11:16 PM
donaldbreland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlVp...eature=related

This video sickens me.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:10 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
It's election day people, & the referendum on Obama's last 10 months is on. There has been a 20pnt swing from Democrats to conservatives in these three races since last year.
I know I'm late to this party, but imo you'll see a gradual re-rise of the GOP in the next year.

Some of the same people who voted for Mr. Obama are now crapping themselves b/c they are seeing that this nation has no money right now (recession), we are in ridiculous debt, and usually, when you spend money you don't have, it puts you in precarious situations.

Just sayin.