Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 11-05-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMeh View Post
I'm torn - I wanted Rampage to look bad because he's acted like such a jerk, but Marcus is by far my favorite guy on the show, and I'm hoping he wins it. A guy that strong with solid technique can pull some subs like crazy. Plus, I was incredibly impressed with the respect he shows the other fighters in the house and the coaches, the deference to Rampage's choice being the big example. It was a genuine moment that showed a very good character on his part.
Word. I felt the same way.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:24 PM
billwilliams70

I like Big Baby.....thought the whole spider situation was hilarious as well as his constant laughing when learning new things.

I felt for him when the drawing was made.....but he's gotta take it and not let it get him down. If he's as big of a student of the game as he says he is, then he should have known that stupid crap like that happens in the house.

I certainly didn't expect such a quick submission attempt, let alone a successful one to finish the fight, from such a big guy that's as inexperienced as he is.

I hope he wins the whole thing and continues to learn and giggle as he does.

Later.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:47 AM
Chuck

I think you're all forgetting about 1 thing....

KIMBO!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I think you're all forgetting about 1 thing....

KIMBO!!!!!!!!
Omg..I am scared of Kimbo..His teeth and his face are scary!! I literally get scared he's gross..
Old 11-07-2009, 02:30 AM
shon8121

Oh... I want Kimbo to have a second chance SO bad. I was really upset by the fight he lost because that huge dude just sat on him and tapped his head. That was a weird fight. The preview for the next show hints so strongly that he will come back for another fight! Oh... I want to see it so bad. Kimbo for life! haha.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM