Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default POST A SONG (cuz you know you want to)...

We have threads with pics and vids, but we need one for MUSIC. This thread should also be a sticky.......but I'm not a mod, so I have no say

Here's a good song to start the set-list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0I9WKWp44
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake View Post
We have threads with pics and vids, but we need one for MUSIC. This thread should also be a sticky.......but I'm not a mod, so I have no say

Here's a good song to start the set-list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0I9WKWp44
Really good start there!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEG0-3xlAkg
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:04 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,810
Default

You guys are posting videos of songs.Goes in the video section where I have dozens and dozens of song already
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:08 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Really good start there!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEG0-3xlAkg

AWESOME!!!

Love me some "Hair of the Dog"

If Matt ever changed entrance songs (which I don't think he should) I think that song would deserve serious consideration!

Okay, more music!

FREEEEEE BIIIIRRRRD!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMxUaeJxNuY

Johnny Cash, the one and only!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ts4M3irWM
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:09 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
You guys are posting videos of songs.Goes in the video section where I have dozens and dozens of song already
Don't ruin my fun!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:39 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,810
Default

Go ahead and have your fun boys. I'll be in the real post a song section


Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake View Post
Don't ruin my fun!!!!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:54 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Go ahead and have your fun boys. I'll be in the real post a song section


see! that is fun ruining at it's highest level!

what good is a "post a song" song thread on the MHF w/o da MHR?!?!?

Remember what Rodney and Reginald said after the LA riots....

"Can't we all just post a song?"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Mac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake View Post


see! that is fun ruining at it's highest level!

what good is a "post a song" song thread on the MHF w/o da MHR?!?!?

Remember what Rodney and Reginald said after the LA riots....

"Can't we all just post a song?"

I thought it was

" my butt looks good in a thong"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2009, 04:07 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
I thought it was

" my butt looks good in a thong"


Ya know, now that I think about it... AC/DC is awesome, but there is only ONE song that can truly kick THIS thread off...

For the champ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
Reply With Quote