Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 11-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Krupp

To be honest, the initals aren't ringing a bell, so you'd probably have to tell me what they stand for..
Old 11-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
let's just say my initials might be UF
lets just say its not.

I speak to him also.

...and you dont get it. Jens doesnt sell himself. He just does what he does, and that naturally gains interest...he doesnt go out of his way to create anything.

...and the institution have only used this very minimally to sell fights
Old 11-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
And I could succeed too
well, there would sure be a funeral afterwards, thats certain. But it wouldnt be his.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:29 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp View Post
To be honest, the initals aren't ringing a bell, so you'd probably have to tell me what they stand for..
I believe they're meant to stand for "Urijah Faber"
Old 11-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
well, there would sure be a funeral afterwards, thats certain. But it wouldnt be his.
Hahahahahahaha...I'm shakin' in my booties

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Hughes fanboy

Dave, do you like to see your favorite fighters fight? Even if they continually lose the fights?

Old 11-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Dave, do you like to see your favorite fighters fight? Even if they continually lose the fights?
I would like my favourite fighter to win all his fights, because I want whats best for him, and what will make him happy. I truely believe that he has the capabilities to win.

But If Jens were to fight a million more fights and lose each one, it wouldnt change my feelings or my loyalty towards him.

You might be expecting me to rant on and defend him, and if your mean then I will, BUT, before I thought I knew how it was, and it mattered to me that other people thought that too. Now I've met him I KNOW how it is, and it doesnt bother me so much what others think, because I know the truth.

As it happens, I have never seen Jens Pulver fight live, I havent even seen many of his fights at the time they happen, since WEC isnt shown on English TV and neither is the other promotions he was with. I never knew Jens when he held the Championship Belt in the UFC, because it was before I'd ever heard of MMA.

As for you, I suspect your just trying to cause a scene...afterall, I've spoken to Urijah Faber before, I know that your not him, I also think that there is little point in indulging someone whose clearly just looking for a reaction.

You couldnt beat Jens up. You couldnt murder or kill him, and if you ever met him and saw him get angry, you wouldnt ever even try. You know this, I know this...and if Jens reads this thread, he will know this too
Old 11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Hughes fanboy

I would like my favourite fighter to win all his fights, because I want whats best for him, and what will make him happy. I truely believe that he has the capabilities to win.[/QUOTE] Ok...

Quote:
But If Jens were to fight a million more fights and lose each one, it wouldnt change my feelings or my loyalty towards him.
Ok...

Quote:
You might be expecting me to rant on and defend him, and if your mean then I will, BUT, before I thought I knew how it was, and it mattered to me that other people thought that too. Now I've met him I KNOW how it is, and it doesnt bother me so much what others think, because I know the truth.
Ok...

Quote:
As for you, I suspect your just trying to cause a scene...
No I'm not, I was just playing, don't take it all personal now. I LIKE JENS. I have ROOTED for him every-single-fight, ANNND like you, would root for him again. I hayte watching fighters I like get PWNED again and again but I suppose you have a point that if Jens wants to fight, get pwned, and be happy, go for it. I'd rather see him win, but he's an old man now, and he's past his prime, IMO.

Quote:
You couldnt beat Jens up. You couldnt murder or kill him, and if you ever met him and saw him get angry, you wouldnt ever even try. You know this, I know this...and if Jens reads this thread, he will know this too
You don't know that. You know nothing. If you saw ME you'd be thinking the same thing about me as you do Jens, only I am MUCH bigger, MUCH stronger but much nicer...and MUCH better looking too

I think I'll apply for DWTS instead...I am Uriah Faber after all

Old 11-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I would like my favourite fighter to win all his fights, because I want whats best for him, and what will make him happy. I truely believe that he has the capabilities to win Ok...

Ok...

Ok...

No I'm not, I was just playing, don't take it all personal now. I LIKE JENS. I have ROOTED for him every-single-fight, ANNND like you, would root for him again. I hayte watching fighters I like get PWNED again and again but I suppose you have a point that if Jens wants to fight, get pwned, and be happy, go for it. I'd rather see him win, but he's an old man now, and he's past his prime, IMO.

You don't know that. You know nothing. If you saw ME you'd be thinking the same thing about me as you do Jens, only I am MUCH bigger, MUCH stronger but much nicer...and MUCH better looking too

I think I'll apply for DWTS instead...I am Uriah Faber after all

Look at the photo in my siggie. I, Myself am MUCH bigger then Jens...thats not hard when he's...rather...small

As for Much better looking. I tell you what. You post a photo and I'll tell you if your better looking.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:05 AM
que

hopefully he can pull off a win. 5 losses in a row will look really bad, and how many times can you keep saying "i never say never but this may be the last time you see me in this octagon" the first couple times it's okay but after that it gets old after a while