Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 11-02-2009, 05:12 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
if you are going to quote me at least quote the stuff that i wrote in white as well.
Heck no! If Dave's already forgotten how to see white text, he deserve to gt his panties in a twist!
Old 11-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Heck no! If Dave's already forgotten how to see white text, he deserve to gt his panties in a twist!
ok, im fine with that answer
Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
VCURamFan, perhaps you could post this in the Jens Pulver Appreciation Social Group Page. It is empty at the moment.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Krupp

Poor Dave. I can imagine what he'll think when he sees this thread later today...
Old 11-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp View Post
Poor Dave. I can imagine what he'll think when he sees this thread later today...
he will prob think "oh s__t I just crapped myself with excitement"
Old 11-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Max

assuming Jens wins I wonder if he will try and make one more title run. I cant think of a better way to end your carrier than with a championship
Old 11-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
From MMAJunkie.com
But I knew all this...and more

Well, I know he refused to say he was retired, I knew he was going to Idaho, I know he's doing more then training in that State, I think I know who he's training with, or at least who he wanted to train with, I know exactly what he was diagnosed with, I know all about the treatment...I even know what happened that made him have to go seek medical help

What I am annoyed at...is it looks like my artical for MMAUnlimited might be old hat by the time they get around to deciding if they will publish it or not After all...others are already begining to break the news ive been siting on/trying to share for the last month

I wonder who they will make him fight
Old 11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
But I knew all this...and more

Well, I know he refused to say he was retired, I knew he was going to Idaho, I know he's doing more then training in that State, I think I know who he's training with, or at least who he wanted to train with, I know exactly what he was diagnosed with, I know all about the treatment...I even know what happened that made him have to go seek medical help

What I am annoyed at...is it looks like my artical for MMAUnlimited might be old hat by the time they get around to deciding if they will publish it or not After all...others are already begining to break the news ive been siting on/trying to share for the last month

I wonder who they will make him fight
You mean you were holding out on us?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
You mean you were holding out on us?
Define "holding out"

I was trying to get my artical published in a real magazine

I have knowledge of his future plans outside of active competition, I know about his mental health issues. I know more then whats in that artical anyway, alot of stuff is contained in a fifteen moment dialogue that he gave to me

But you have to remember Jens Pulver is also a bit like the atmosphere of a gas giant, there are windspeeds of extreme velocity, one moment absolutely nothing, the next moment a very strong wind. He changes mood rapidly. Within the hour and a half I saw him he'd been several different people almost, like a lot of fast flowing streams though you can say something, and the whole watercourse changes direction.

When he first arrived at the table he was happy, but seconds after he started talking to Mr Mckinnon, he became quite muted, a bit sullan, and then he became protected when they started talking about the spiritual happenings that were going on in his life. Its as if he had clarity in his mind and dared not let what they were saying influence his conceptions or else he'd find himself lost again, Then he cheered up some when he talked about his future plans and his ideals, and by the time he was talking about his medical issues, he was positively hyper, I mean, hyper. Then we started talking and he became angry, and he started saying...things...I discovered I could switch conversations with a few words, so I'd let him go and then I'd change his course everyso often, if I felt he needed regning in, See he would be set off and it would be like wind to a set of smoulders, they would spark and catch alight again, sometimes that was good...and sometimes I just had to snap him out of that cyclical mode before it was all he could think about...do you understand?