Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-25-2009, 10:36 AM
j odle

Default Rashad is growing on me

I used to think Rashad was pretty arrogant but after the last show he seems pretty cool. I know alot of the show is manipulated through editing but Rampage was perceived as a dick and Rashad stepped up to defend ol' "titties". Thought it was a stand up move on Rashad's part. I'm liking Rashad more and Rampage less.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I've always liked Rashad anytime he isn't in the cage. He's always nice and respectful in his interviews, but all the mouthing, nipple-twisting, dancing, etc. doesn't have any place in the octagon. The only time I've liked Rashad in the cage was when Lyoto made him pay for mouthing off, lol
Old 10-25-2009, 06:18 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I've always liked Rashad anytime he isn't in the cage. He's always nice and respectful in his interviews, but all the mouthing, nipple-twisting, dancing, etc. doesn't have any place in the octagon. The only time I've liked Rashad in the cage was when Lyoto made him pay for mouthing off, lol
Reading your post and then reading your signature is pretty hilarious.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j odle View Post
I used to think Rashad was pretty arrogant but after the last show he seems pretty cool. I know alot of the show is manipulated through editing but Rampage was perceived as a dick and Rashad stepped up to defend ol' "titties". Thought it was a stand up move on Rashad's part. I'm liking Rashad more and Rampage less.
I agree.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:12 AM
MMeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by j odle View Post
QFT. He's a very good coach, and the way he handled the Schoonover-Rampage altercation was perfect. He gave Schoonover the opportunity to stand up for himself, and when it was at the point where his fighter would either need to escalate the situation or lose face, he stepped in and made Rampage look silly. I said this in the recap thread, but it bears repeating - "You wouldn't like it if I called you (Richard)face all the time" with Rampage's team/assistants laughing at that in the background of the shot was pretty classic. I guess I'll never like his in-cage antics, but (much like Lesnar) Rashad with his "game face" on is completely different than the real dude.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake View Post
Reading your post and then reading your signature is pretty hilarious.
LOL, technically, that occurred in the octagon, but that was after Brock whooped Mir's ass. Brock didn't talk during the fight, but only before and after.

I just don't like the in-ring showboating that Rashad does.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:36 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
LOL, technically, that occurred in the octagon, but that was after Brock whooped Mir's ass. Brock didn't talk during the fight, but only before and after.

So what?, lol.....

Brock is still just as much, if not more, of a penis-chest than Rashad is. I get why you don't like Evans, but I just think it's funny that a lot of people who didn't like the guy are starting to realize that he is not that bad and Rampage is actually a turd, like I have been saying the whole time.

For the record, I like Lesnar too.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:17 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:

I agree. But I don't understand why I still like Brock after his antics but not Rashad. I am a hypocrite when it comes to that, I guess.
Oh well, I'm okay with that.

However, I will probaly give Rashad a little more leniency now that I am liking him on TUF.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

I started disliking Rampage after he went on a rampage from his loss to Griffin. He still makes me laugh sometimes on the show, I admit that, but I haven't liked him for a few months now.