Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
what are your picks
Michada.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
LOL - hope you don't mind I steal, er, I mean, BORROW that emoticon...

Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I wasn't knocking your picks, just commenting on your question.

I dont know why my predictions threads always sink

Sounded like a question to me.. or maybe just a typed "wondering". I read that, so I do care to read.
but what does a thread have to do with my video?? I mean, the reason this thread stinks is because like only you and I have actually posted our picks.

why would you want Rothwell to win anything isnt he the guy who went vocal after Hughes when he left MFS to found the HIT Squad....whats so good about him that he makes his debut and nearly the top of the card

...not that I'm dissin yer picks or oat
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I like Rothwell over Cain due to experience and style. But Cain has a lot of "push" for this fight. Rothwell will most likely not be able to content with the mental aspect.....

It's not that I like Rothwell as a person. It's the same method I use for Lesnar over Carwin. Brock has youth and strength on his side. I don't care for him as a person. It's not about who I "want" to win, but who I think will win based on facts.

The "In my heart". part is from me wanting to see him win cause I like his fighting style..

The fact that Rothwell is a good fighter makes his debut at the top of the card..

And the thread has to do with you asking/wondering why your preditions threads stink.. it's cause of the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
but what does a thread have to do with my video?? I mean, the reason this thread stinks is because like only you and I have actually posted our picks.

why would you want Rothwell to win anything isnt he the guy who went vocal after Hughes when he left MFS to found the HIT Squad....whats so good about him that he makes his debut and nearly the top of the card

...not that I'm dissin yer picks or oat
I don't eat oats.. singular or plural.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I like Rothwell over Cain due to experience and style. But Cain has a lot of "push" for this fight. Rothwell will most likely not be able to content with the mental aspect.....

It's not that I like Rothwell as a person. It's the same method I use for Lesnar over Carwin. Brock has youth and strength on his side. I don't care for him as a person. It's not about who I "want" to win, but who I think will win based on facts.

The "In my heart". part is from me wanting to see him win cause I like his fighting style..

The fact that Rothwell is a good fighter makes his debut at the top of the card..

And the thread has to do with you asking/wondering why your preditions threads stink.. it's cause of the video.

I don't eat oats.. singular or plural.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 PM
billwilliams70

Lyoto Machida Vs. Mauricio Rua - Won't go past the third round, the old Shogun doesn't exist anymore and Machida is way too good.

Cain Velasquez Vs. Ben Rothwell - I think the bigger Rothwell will be too much for Cain, much the same way Carwin was; but I like Cain and would like to see him pull it off.

Gleison Tibau Vs. Josh Neer - Tibau's got a better skillset and I think it will show.

Joe Stevenson Vs. Spencer Fisher - Joe Daddy has something to prove in the LW division and he can't do it against Sanchez and Penn.....so Fisher will get the brunt of that.

Anthony Johnson Vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida - "Rumble" will rumble....

Unaired (on the PPV) Prelims:
Ryan Bader Vs. Eric Schafer
Antoni Hardonk Vs. Pat Barry
Yushin Okami Vs. Chael Sonnen
Jorge Rivera Vs. Rob Kimmons
Anyone's fight - I don't have enough knowledge on either of these fighters......
Kyle Kingsbury Vs. Razak Al-Hassan
Stefan Struve Vs. Chase Gormley

I'm thrilled that the prelims will be aired on Spike prior to the PPV kicking off, that's cool stuff.

Later.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

It's stuff like that, that will bring more fans to the UFC..

It's the one thing that the UFC has not modeled of the WWE.

/me awaits the flames..
Old 10-23-2009, 08:42 PM

I'm rooting for Lyoto and Cain.

Rothwell may be a more effective fighter but after all the awful things he said about Matt, he's on my enemies list. I hope he gets his mouth shut Henderson style.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post

I'm thrilled that the prelims will be aired on Spike prior to the PPV kicking off, that's cool stuff.
Yeah, we are too! I was so disappointed last time that they didn't show the prelims (IMO, for $45 bucks, they should show it ALL, weigh-ins too :-).

I can't pick between Joe Daddy and Spencer, I love both those guys, I wish they were fighting other people, lol. I really agree with your analysis though, Bill.

My picks don't mean much anyway because I have a hard time being objective and you all know more about how their different fighting techniques match up. I really enjoy reading the other picks and comments.