Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 10-22-2009, 05:22 AM
donaldbreland

Default Please Help our Country

I am tired of sitting here wondering whats going to happen to our country after I'm dead and gone. I have two kids. A boy and a girl whom I want the best life possible for. I think this country is heading down the wrong path with our new government. We have not seen whats about to happen to us and it's not to late to make our voices count again. I don't consider myself democrat or republican really. I do lean more towards the right but thats mainly based on the abortion issue. That's my choice and I understand you may have your own choices as well. I'm not a prejudice person at all but I do believe our biggest problem in this country is racism. I may seem a little offensive at times but I can honestly say in my heart without even knowing any of you that I love you. I love you because you are my brothers and sisters and you are still Americans. If your black your not African Americans. I don't look at you any differently and would never disrespect you by calling you that. I believe everyone should have an equal opportunity in this country as long as you know and understand our heritage. Understand that our forefather gave their lives because they loved us. They didn't care about your color or what you looked liked. They died because they loved you and this country. Please I beg you to open up your eyes and at least see what CHANGE is actually happening right now. I'm scared for your kids the same as I am for mine because who knows what they have up their sleeves. Please all I ask is to be aware and if you are a lefty or a righty just look ahead and listen to whats going on and ask questions about how that will effect us in 10 years. God I hope you understand what Obama and his administration is trying to do. Please stand up go to town council meeting and let your voice be heard.