Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 10-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Josh

Royce would go for his little front kick fake and Anderson would capitalise on it and KO him in the first round, maybe the first minute. I would be more interested in Anderson/Fedor at a 220 catch weight.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:22 PM
donaldbreland

I still think a match with Royce vs Anderson would still be more interesting now than 95% of Andersons fights since joining the UFC. I think one of Matts greates fights was against Royce. I actually believe Matt has what it takes to beat Silva just as he did Royce. I think Anderson is a great fighter but I just wish we can see him a bit more challenged.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
I still think a match with Royce vs Anderson would still be more interesting now than 95% of Andersons fights since joining the UFC. I think one of Matts greates fights was against Royce. I actually believe Matt has what it takes to beat Silva just as he did Royce. I think Anderson is a great fighter but I just wish we can see him a bit more challenged.
Sorry bro disagree.

Anderson has been unchallenged because he is that much better. He fought EVERYONE at 185 and demolished them and he's beating top 5 205's now.

I'm not a huge fan of his but the guy is most definately the best fighter p4p in the world. No one matches his credentials or performances at the current time.

Anderson p4p is better then Royce could ever hope to be.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:58 PM
County Mike

I don't think the fight between Hughes and Royce was all that good. Matt dominated him and the fight was completely one-sided. Good for Matt, but not great entertainment. Sorry but Royce is done.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 PM
donaldbreland

Anderson could not beat Forest in real life. I just dont think that fight was right.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Anderson could not beat Forest in real life. I just dont think that fight was right.
Wha?

ok credibility gone.

I'm a huge Griffin fan and I watched that fight live. Forrest had NOTHING for Anderson and a rematch would go much the same in my opinion.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Max

Quote:
um what you saw at UFC 101 was not a video game and was not a movie, it was real life and Silva crushed Forrest.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I don't think the fight between Hughes and Royce was all that good. Matt dominated him and the fight was completely one-sided. Good for Matt, but not great entertainment. Sorry but Royce is done.
I agree. It was fun to watch Matt crush Roids but it was not an exciting fight. Anytime that fight is on TV I dont watch it unless its the last 30 sec when Matt is punching Roids in the head over and over again.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:52 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Royce would go for his little front kick fake and Anderson would capitalise on it and KO him in the first round, maybe the first minute. I would be more interested in Anderson/Fedor at a 220 catch weight.

I had forgot that he had that supa-move! I think Royce might take him.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:

[