Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 10-16-2009, 05:56 PM
County Mike

I can sleep almost anywhere, so I probably will sleep for a large part of the trip. We're going coach but I'm told train coach is like airplane first class. Wider seats, more leg room. They also have electric outlets so we can watch movies on my laptop. Kelli, my wife, is pregnant so hopefully it won't be too rough on her.

They offer first class with beds, but that's a lot more expensive. We'll see how the trip down is and decide if we want to upgrade for the ride back.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Crisco

Sup,

I am Mac.

I like Goats.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Shoots like a girl

Your wife is pregnant? Congrats! When is she due and what are you having? If shes pregnant then it will be all about comfort for her!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I can sleep almost anywhere, so I probably will sleep for a large part of the trip. We're going coach but I'm told train coach is like airplane first class. Wider seats, more leg room. They also have electric outlets so we can watch movies on my laptop. Kelli, my wife, is pregnant so hopefully it won't be too rough on her.

They offer first class with beds, but that's a lot more expensive. We'll see how the trip down is and decide if we want to upgrade for the ride back.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Shoots like a girl

Hey Mac! What kind of goats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Sup,

I am Mac.

I like Goats.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:07 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoots like a girl View Post
Your wife is pregnant? Congrats! When is she due and what are you having? If shes pregnant then it will be all about comfort for her!!!
She's due in early May. We don't know for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy. I'm just all manly like that.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Shoots like a girl

Boys are soooo much fun too!!! Mine is 5. I would have said that about girls when my girl was 5 but now shes 14 and not so much fun! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
She's due in early May. We don't know for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy. I'm just all manly like that.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Im sooo happy that you enjoyed them, now I REALLY want to ride a train. The extent of my train experience is being stuck in traffic because I had to wait for one! AHAHA! That happens alot around here.

You wait til you see my video montage of the train travel I did.

I noticed that its not expected for people to WALK in the small towns much, evidenced by a lack of...er...pavement...and with little local public transport...I presume that the Government assume that EVERYONE has their own transport.

I suppose it is useful due to the size, I mean even low populas towns were stretched out...the space compared to England is...frightening actually
Old 10-16-2009, 07:34 PM
Shoots like a girl

I cant wait to see it! I live in a little town and no, there is no public transportation. We do have plenty of sidewalks in town to walk though. I dont live in town and there are no sidewalks where I am , LOL there arent even paved roads where I am! But thats the way I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

You wait til you see my video montage of the train travel I did.

I noticed that its not expected for people to WALK in the small towns much, evidenced by a lack of...er...pavement...and with little local public transport...I presume that the Government assume that EVERYONE has their own transport.

I suppose it is useful due to the size, I mean even low populas towns were stretched out...the space compared to England is...frightening actually
Old 10-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Crisco

Quote:
I cant wait to see it! I live in a little town and no, there is no public transportation. We do have plenty of sidewalks in town to walk though. I dont live in town and there are no sidewalks where I am , LOL there arent even paved roads where I am! But thats the way I like it.
Sexy goats.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Shoots like a girl

Sexy goats you say? Wait..........you arent from Arkansas are you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
Sexy goats.