Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
No need to re-read it. It was poor use of grammar the first time I read it.[/B]
Actually it wasn't. Your just missing what I am saying.. maybe I made it too complex.

Quote:
Obviously you don't, because that was not a smack down. That was a good game. The smack down was what the Cardinals did to the Panthers. Of course you are not going to talk about the good players who do thank God, coaches, family, and fans, you are too busy being a hater. It happens every game and in interviews all the time. Again, what are you smoking?

Some players thank their sponsers in interviews, but you just keep mentioning it because of HOW MUCH fighters HAVE to do it. The reason the fighters HAVE to thank their sponsors a billion times after a fight is because the sponsors in MMA are tiny companies that need all the advertising they can get and they insist that they do it, and that sponsorship money is usually a big chunk of revenue to the already grossly underpaid UFC fighter.

It was a smack down in my opinion. Soooooo close.. and then.. smack.. done.

Over paid and extremely self centered, on the whole compared to MMA fighters.. when you take the number of active NFL players and compare that to active MMA fighters in major organazations, is about one MMA guy to 42 NFL players.. roughly..

Tickets to "Pro Sports" are insanly high, and fewer and fewer people are willing to pay kings ransoms to watch spoiled rich kids, and thugs.. on the whole. Get the team back into a team sport.. and I would care again.. maybe.. but my point was that in MMA, an individual sport, you see more team work and such than you do in football and baseball and even basketball...