Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09-30-2009, 06:17 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
What, no one has commented about there being no such thing in the constitution about separation of church and state? I guess it's only pointed out when the liberals use that phrase when they wish to keep religion out of government and schools.
It's called choosing your battles.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
It's called choosing your battles.
As long as there is a term for it.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-30-2009, 06:55 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Back to the topic of the Obama videos, I was watching some of these again and I think I now know, in some small way, how the sane Germans felt when their entire country was being taken over by Nazism in the 1930s. We seem to be heading down that road very quickly.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-30-2009, 09:27 PM
CAVEMAN
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Back to the topic of the Obama videos, I was watching some of these again and I think I now know, in some small way, how the sane Germans felt when their entire country was being taken over by Nazism in the 1930s. We seem to be heading down that road very quickly.
I hope not.......I found this to be a little encouraging

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Chris F
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
What, no one has commented about there being no such thing in the constitution about separation of church and state? I guess it's only pointed out when the liberals use that phrase when they wish to keep religion out of government and schools.
That point has already been made countless times. If one still want to remain horrendously ignorant believing that such a thing exist then there truly is no help for them anyhow.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
That point has already been made countless times. If one still want to remain horrendously ignorant believing that such a thing exist then there truly is no help for them anyhow.
It doesn't seem that it's ever stopped anyone from bringing it up when someone wishes for religion to be kept out of schools and government and the like and uses that phrase.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Back to the topic of the Obama videos, I was watching some of these again and I think I now know, in some small way, how the sane Germans felt when their entire country was being taken over by Nazism in the 1930s. We seem to be heading down that road very quickly.
it is meant to be that way. many are called, few chosen. MOST will be decieved. I want to be sad, yet I still have peace because it is all a part of God's plan.
__________________


Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-12-2009, 07:45 AM
donaldbreland
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Buzzard. Are you ok. Do you need someone to talk to? Just wondering.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.