Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-10-2009, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Who cares what people thought? Fact is Tito won that fight. Hate to sound like Jenna Jameson but I think Tito deserves a better comeback fight than a guy who ran out of the cage bawling his eyes out after his last fight ended pathetically.

Ryan Bader v. Tito would be better. New blood vs old.
i can turn it around and say forrest who was lhw champ a year ago... deserves somone who has a notable win the last 3 years......His last two losses have come to the best fighter in the world and a championship fight against rashad in which he won the first two rounds fairly easily... Tito's last win was ken shamrock and he hasnt fought in a year and a half.... Bottom line is this fight will sell better then any fight they could of made could..
Old 10-10-2009, 02:35 AM

War Forrest!

I'm just hoping for a good fight.

Quote:
After the loss, it appeared that the decade-long tumultuous relationship between Ortiz and White had finally reached its breaking point; however, the pair was able to miraculously mend fences just last month and put their difference aside to start making money together once again.
$$$=Miracle (evidently)
Old 10-10-2009, 02:54 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
i can turn it around and say forrest who was lhw champ a year ago... deserves somone who has a notable win the last 3 years......His last two losses have come to the best fighter in the world and a championship fight against rashad in which he won the first two rounds fairly easily... Tito's last win was ken shamrock and he hasnt fought in a year and a half.... Bottom line is this fight will sell better then any fight they could of made could..
well do you at least agree then, that this is a bad co-main event? I mean they are both coming off losses.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 10-10-2009, 03:06 AM
Stump Rules!

He's BEEN back in the gym training.Pay attention baldy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Oh well that changes things!!!

I didn't know Forrest was training again. I thought he was still huddled in a corner somewhere crying like a baby after he ran like a beotch out of the Octagon.....

But if he's actually done crying.... well then that's different!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 10-10-2009, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
well do you at least agree then, that this is a bad co-main event? I mean they are both coming off losses.
its decent for a replacment fight.... There lucky to get a big name on such short notice... the only names available were forrest, jardine, and bader... Bader isnt ready yet, jardine just got brutally knocked out more recently then forrest did by a lesser named opponent... This fight makes sense to me..

If somone like lil nog or luiz cane were available they would be a better choice but there not there facing each other on this card lol..
Old 10-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
its decent for a replacment fight.... There lucky to get a big name on such short notice... the only names available were forrest, jardine, and bader... Bader isnt ready yet, jardine just got brutally knocked out more recently then forrest did by a lesser named opponent... This fight makes sense to me..

If somone like lil nog or luiz cane were available they would be a better choice but there not there facing each other on this card lol..
Are you really Joe Silva???

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 10-10-2009, 02:18 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

If somone like lil nog or luiz cane were available they would be a better choice but there not there facing each other on this card lol.
Yeah, but they done that before. I mean, they've promoted someone from the undercard to fill in for an injury in the main card, it's a fairly regular occurance.

That being said, I am in no way disappointed with this replacement fight.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

I am not the biggest Forrest fan out there.. but WARRRRRRR FORREST!!!!