Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 10-08-2009, 01:12 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Hope Nevada keeps him! We sure don't need him back here in Kentucky!
Old 10-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Chris F

It is a cry for help. How about those who call ourselves followers of Christ try putting an arm out instead of a boot to the head. Prayer changes things.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
It is a cry for help. How about those who call ourselves followers of Christ try putting an arm out instead of a boot to the head. Prayer changes things.
Coming from you that is hilarous.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Stump Rules!

Oh great! Now I don't even know what's funnier!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 10-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Coming from you that is hilarous.
I am so glad I could make you smile today. The sad things is you all do not know me from Adam and to speak so flippantly is nothing more then asinine and foolish. Casting Crowns said it best If we are the body why aren't his arms reaching. If you would go back and read all I have said yo would clearly see I was only giving back what you all dished out. Should I have been a duck and let it roll off? Yes, but I am amused at the sheer pride you all claim I have when you all clearly think because oyu are a part of the inner circle you are somehow above rebuke. Now that is hilarious.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Is this even in the right section? At the very least, he never belonged in the UFC in the first place. Mods!!?!??!
Prison is where he belongs, screw that dude.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:52 PM
billwilliams70

I don't know about you guys, but I am completely shocked! This comes as quite a surpise to me and my family.

There have been no indications that something like this, something of this nature, was even remotely possible.......and that such an atrocity would even happen.

Again, I am in complete and udder disbelief right now......don't know what to do with the rest of the day.

Later.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Stump Rules!

Go to the mall Bill. That's what I'm doing..it'll be ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70 View Post

I don't know about you guys, but I am completely shocked! This comes as quite a surpise to me and my family.

There have been no indications that something like this, something of this nature, was even remotely possible.......and that such an atrocity would even happen.

Again, I am in complete and udder disbelief right now......don't know what to do with the rest of the day.

Later.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
County Mike

Quote:
I hope you don't interpret this the wrong way. If you do, it's probably because of my brash delivery and the message shouldn't be lost just because of the way I present it.

Suck it!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Rev

Quote:
Brother I am all for reaching out to those in need. This guy is not just anyone in need. He has had every chance to get right and has done nothing with those chances. As for putting an arm out to him and not a boot to the head, well, I will let you try and run that by the ones he assaulted and threatened to kill and rape. heh heh, good luck with that.