Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-06-2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
sorry for misinterpreting your post to mean something that you did not intend.
as you are pointing out my grasp of the english language is very much inferior to yours and i will refrain from commenting on anything you post in the future so i may keep my embarrassing comments to a minimum.
but i would like to take a moment and thank you for pointing out to me just how low my intelligence level really is....i have always known that i wasn't average mentally but i always thought i was just much smarter then everyone else but thanks to you Bonnie i now realize its my lack of intelligence that sets me apart from everyone else and for that i will always be in your debt.
Oh, stop, already. Low intelligence my foot! I really hope that's your Bradwright sense of humor (which I always enjoy) talking with everything you wrote after the first sentence.

Last edited by Bonnie; 10-06-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:12 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Oh, stop, already. Low intelligence my foot! I really hope that's your Bradwright sense of humor (which I always enjoy) talking with everything you wrote after the first sentence.
please Bonnie quit patronizing me....i get it already...you think i'm stupid,its okay because now that you pointed it out i agree with you.

Last edited by bradwright; 10-06-2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: because i'm stupid.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:26 AM

Quote:
please Bonnie quit patronizing me....i get it already...you think i'm stupid,its okay because now that you pointed it out i agree with you.

Shall we be Dumb & Dumber and dance; I'll let you lead. Just don't step on my toes.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:44 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Old 10-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
i think she already figured that out Dave.....besides shouldn't you be uploading videos or something ?
I am!! they take hours to upload
Old 10-07-2009, 02:46 AM
bradwright

Quote:

Shall we be Dumb & Dumber and dance; I'll let you lead. Just don't step on my toes.
what ? Dumb & Dumber ? I'll let you lead you say ?....are you trying to infer that i couldn't possibly be smart enough to be considered the Dumb one ? wow...when you go after someone you are truly relentless.
and just dont step on my toes you say ? it doesn't seem to be enough for you to just insult my intelligence or in your opinion the lack there of, you have to make cracks about me being over weight without ever laying eyes on me as well...you Bonnie are very cruel indeed.
let me tell you something Missy ! ! ! when it comes to my weight i'll have you know i'm 227 lbs of solid muscle...so there.......well maybe not solid muscle because if that were really true then i wouldn't have things like bones, or hair,or a brain......i know what you are thinking Bonnie..2 out of three ain't bad....just one question though......how did you know i dont have any hair ?
Old 10-07-2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
what ? Dumb & Dumber ? I'll let you lead you say ?....are you trying to infer that i couldn't possibly be smart enough to be considered the Dumb one ? wow...when you go after someone you are truly relentless.
and just dont step on my toes you say ? it doesn't seem to be enough for you to just insult my intelligence or in your opinion the lack there of, you have to make cracks about me being over weight without ever laying eyes on me as well...you Bonnie are very cruel indeed.
let me tell you something Missy ! ! ! when it comes to my weight i'll have you know i'm 227 lbs of solid muscle...so there.......well maybe not solid muscle because if that were really true then i wouldn't have things like bones, or hair,or a brain......i know what you are thinking Bonnie..2 out of three ain't bad....just one question though......how did you know i dont have any hair ?
The only ? I have is can you lift me and dip me without dropping me?
Old 10-07-2009, 04:01 AM
bradwright

Quote:
The only ? I have is can you lift me and dip me without dropping me?
probably not.....seems i may not be smart enough for that.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:32 AM

Quote:
probably not.....seems i may not be smart enough for that.
You only need muscles.

Speaking of muscles and getting this thread back on track...

Kimbo's got a lot of 'em.