Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
sorry for misinterpreting your post to mean something that you did not intend.
as you are pointing out my grasp of the english language is very much inferior to yours and i will refrain from commenting on anything you post in the future so i may keep my embarrassing comments to a minimum.
but i would like to take a moment and thank you for pointing out to me just how low my intelligence level really is....i have always known that i wasn't average mentally but i always thought i was just much smarter then everyone else but thanks to you Bonnie i now realize its my lack of intelligence that sets me apart from everyone else and for that i will always be in your debt.
Oh, stop, already. Low intelligence my foot! I really hope that's your Bradwright sense of humor (which I always enjoy) talking with everything you wrote after the first sentence.
__________________

Last edited by Bonnie; 10-06-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:12 AM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Oh, stop, already. Low intelligence my foot! I really hope that's your Bradwright sense of humor (which I always enjoy) talking with everything you wrote after the first sentence.
please Bonnie quit patronizing me....i get it already...you think i'm stupid,its okay because now that you pointed it out i agree with you.

Last edited by bradwright; 10-06-2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: because i'm stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
please Bonnie quit patronizing me....i get it already...you think i'm stupid,its okay because now that you pointed it out i agree with you.


Shall we be Dumb & Dumber and dance; I'll let you lead. Just don't step on my toes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:44 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
please Bonnie quit patronizing me....i get it already...you think i'm stupid,its okay because now that you pointed it out i agree with you.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
i think she already figured that out Dave.....besides shouldn't you be uploading videos or something ?
I am!! they take hours to upload
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:46 AM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post


Shall we be Dumb & Dumber and dance; I'll let you lead. Just don't step on my toes.
what ? Dumb & Dumber ? I'll let you lead you say ?....are you trying to infer that i couldn't possibly be smart enough to be considered the Dumb one ? wow...when you go after someone you are truly relentless.
and just dont step on my toes you say ? it doesn't seem to be enough for you to just insult my intelligence or in your opinion the lack there of, you have to make cracks about me being over weight without ever laying eyes on me as well...you Bonnie are very cruel indeed.
let me tell you something Missy ! ! ! when it comes to my weight i'll have you know i'm 227 lbs of solid muscle...so there.......well maybe not solid muscle because if that were really true then i wouldn't have things like bones, or hair,or a brain......i know what you are thinking Bonnie..2 out of three ain't bad....just one question though......how did you know i dont have any hair ?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
what ? Dumb & Dumber ? I'll let you lead you say ?....are you trying to infer that i couldn't possibly be smart enough to be considered the Dumb one ? wow...when you go after someone you are truly relentless.
and just dont step on my toes you say ? it doesn't seem to be enough for you to just insult my intelligence or in your opinion the lack there of, you have to make cracks about me being over weight without ever laying eyes on me as well...you Bonnie are very cruel indeed.
let me tell you something Missy ! ! ! when it comes to my weight i'll have you know i'm 227 lbs of solid muscle...so there.......well maybe not solid muscle because if that were really true then i wouldn't have things like bones, or hair,or a brain......i know what you are thinking Bonnie..2 out of three ain't bad....just one question though......how did you know i dont have any hair ?
The only ? I have is can you lift me and dip me without dropping me?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-07-2009, 04:01 AM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
The only ? I have is can you lift me and dip me without dropping me?
probably not.....seems i may not be smart enough for that.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
probably not.....seems i may not be smart enough for that.
You only need muscles.

Speaking of muscles and getting this thread back on track...

Kimbo's got a lot of 'em.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.