Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
See what I mean
Old 09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Stump Rules!

As you now know, we already have a Dave from the UK.So bye.

j/k. Be nice

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 10-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnews View Post
Hi, have made the mistake of starting a thread without introducing myself and consequently have been dubbed a troll within 1 post

I'm Dave from the UK, been watching MMA for years and have been fighting for nearly 3 years... my bro in law posts on here also which is why I signed up... fed up of some of the crap posted on other forums.
What kind of jerk would call you a troll after 1 post???

Sheesh!!!!

Welcome
Old 10-01-2009, 05:47 AM
badnews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
What kind of jerk would call you a troll after 1 post???

Sheesh!!!!

Welcome
Hahahahahahahahaha... thanks... at least you'll remember who I am!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Hi, have made the mistake of starting a thread without introducing myself and consequently have been dubbed a troll within 1 post

I'm Dave from the UK, been watching MMA for years and have been fighting for nearly 3 years... my bro in law posts on here also which is why I signed up... fed up of some of the crap posted on other forums.
is your surname Johnson??

I do know a cagefighter called Dave from England but he's the only one
Old 10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
badnews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
is your surname Johnson??

I do know a cagefighter called Dave from England but he's the only one
Nah thats Dave is CFD Johnson.... Cage Fighter Dave... he's a funny funny guy and a great fighter... trains at the Wolfslair with Bisping, Rampage et al. He's been on a few of the same promotions as me. My surname is Bownds.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Nah thats Dave is CFD Johnson.... Cage Fighter Dave... he's a funny funny guy and a great fighter... trains at the Wolfslair with Bisping, Rampage et al. He's been on a few of the same promotions as me. My surname is Bownds.
if you've ever fought for the now defunct Cage Gladiators based in Liverpool...then we probably met in passing

Chris Zorba went and started a new promotion...olympian mma...or something like that...but I havent been invited to that ...coz I was like mainly linked to Emile Coleman...who left for personal committments...and his pulling out momentarily broke the partnership and original promotion.

The funny thing is that my original plan for my tour, which I came back from today, was to spend this night in Liverpool because of a planned event. But...that wasnt meant to be I guess

ooooooh....I know who you are...arent you a relation to warriorlion do you, or did you have one of the blog things on MMAHitPit....yes...I think you did
Old 10-03-2009, 09:20 PM
badnews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
if you've ever fought for the now defunct Cage Gladiators based in Liverpool...then we probably met in passing

Chris Zorba went and started a new promotion...olympian mma...or something like that...but I havent been invited to that ...coz I was like mainly linked to Emile Coleman...who left for personal committments...and his pulling out momentarily broke the partnership and original promotion.

The funny thing is that my original plan for my tour, which I came back from today, was to spend this night in Liverpool because of a planned event. But...that wasnt meant to be I guess

ooooooh....I know who you are...arent you a relation to warriorlion do you, or did you have one of the blog things on MMAHitPit....yes...I think you did
i was never on a CG card, but i seem to recall being offered a late notice fight on there once... there's an OMMA fight night coming up i think?

funnily enough i had an offer earlier today of a fight at 84kg in 2 weeks... but had to say no :(

yeah warriorlion is my brother in law... but dont hold that against me, or him. and yeah thats my blog on mmahitpit latest one went up this morning.

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...onstostayinbed
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 AM
Buzzard

Welcome, I won't say much more because I haven't found out anything to disagree with you about yet...............yet.

Welcome aboard.

For all of the other new members whom I haven't welcomed. Welcome aboard. I'm lazy so this post needs to be stickied, not like I just stickied my keyboard with peanut butter though.