Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
See what I mean
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

As you now know, we already have a Dave from the UK.So bye.
























j/k. Be nice
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnews View Post
Hi, have made the mistake of starting a thread without introducing myself and consequently have been dubbed a troll within 1 post

I'm Dave from the UK, been watching MMA for years and have been fighting for nearly 3 years... my bro in law posts on here also which is why I signed up... fed up of some of the crap posted on other forums.
What kind of jerk would call you a troll after 1 post???

Sheesh!!!!

Welcome
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-01-2009, 05:47 AM
badnews
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
What kind of jerk would call you a troll after 1 post???

Sheesh!!!!

Welcome
Hahahahahahahahaha... thanks... at least you'll remember who I am!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnews View Post
Hi, have made the mistake of starting a thread without introducing myself and consequently have been dubbed a troll within 1 post

I'm Dave from the UK, been watching MMA for years and have been fighting for nearly 3 years... my bro in law posts on here also which is why I signed up... fed up of some of the crap posted on other forums.
is your surname Johnson??

I do know a cagefighter called Dave from England but he's the only one
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
badnews
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
is your surname Johnson??

I do know a cagefighter called Dave from England but he's the only one
Nah thats Dave is CFD Johnson.... Cage Fighter Dave... he's a funny funny guy and a great fighter... trains at the Wolfslair with Bisping, Rampage et al. He's been on a few of the same promotions as me. My surname is Bownds.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnews View Post
Nah thats Dave is CFD Johnson.... Cage Fighter Dave... he's a funny funny guy and a great fighter... trains at the Wolfslair with Bisping, Rampage et al. He's been on a few of the same promotions as me. My surname is Bownds.
if you've ever fought for the now defunct Cage Gladiators based in Liverpool...then we probably met in passing

Chris Zorba went and started a new promotion...olympian mma...or something like that...but I havent been invited to that ...coz I was like mainly linked to Emile Coleman...who left for personal committments...and his pulling out momentarily broke the partnership and original promotion.

The funny thing is that my original plan for my tour, which I came back from today, was to spend this night in Liverpool because of a planned event. But...that wasnt meant to be I guess


ooooooh....I know who you are...arent you a relation to warriorlion do you, or did you have one of the blog things on MMAHitPit....yes...I think you did
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-03-2009, 09:20 PM
badnews
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
if you've ever fought for the now defunct Cage Gladiators based in Liverpool...then we probably met in passing

Chris Zorba went and started a new promotion...olympian mma...or something like that...but I havent been invited to that ...coz I was like mainly linked to Emile Coleman...who left for personal committments...and his pulling out momentarily broke the partnership and original promotion.

The funny thing is that my original plan for my tour, which I came back from today, was to spend this night in Liverpool because of a planned event. But...that wasnt meant to be I guess


ooooooh....I know who you are...arent you a relation to warriorlion do you, or did you have one of the blog things on MMAHitPit....yes...I think you did
i was never on a CG card, but i seem to recall being offered a late notice fight on there once... there's an OMMA fight night coming up i think?

funnily enough i had an offer earlier today of a fight at 84kg in 2 weeks... but had to say no :(

yeah warriorlion is my brother in law... but dont hold that against me, or him. and yeah thats my blog on mmahitpit latest one went up this morning.

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...onstostayinbed
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Welcome, I won't say much more because I haven't found out anything to disagree with you about yet...............yet.

Welcome aboard.

For all of the other new members whom I haven't welcomed. Welcome aboard. I'm lazy so this post needs to be stickied, not like I just stickied my keyboard with peanut butter though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.