Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
cubsfan47

Default Crazy Credeur Has A Gym In My Town!

Hey everybody, look at this!

So Credeur has started a local gym with some local fighters. We are about 320 miles from where Tim lives, so it is great to see his interest in promoting MMA in this area. Wow!

I found a flier about this gym on the campus where I teach (a branch of LSU) and I know that there is a lot of student interest.

This news has made my day.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan47 View Post
Hey everybody, look at this!

So Credeur has started a local gym with some local fighters. We are about 320 miles from where Tim lives, so it is great to see his interest in promoting MMA in this area. Wow!

I found a flier about this gym on the campus where I teach (a branch of LSU) and I know that there is a lot of student interest.

This news has made my day.
Oh ok at first I thought you ment that opening a gym 300 miles from you was local.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 PM
cubsfan47

In fact Credeur's original gym is in Lafayette which much closer; about 240 miles down I-49. An easy drive. I had thought Credeur's gym was nearer to New Orleans.

Regardless, his name, and the strong local interest in MMA should help the gym thrive.

Now if we could just get Matt to do a personal appearance.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:18 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Yeah Creadure would be smart to hire Matt to put on a Wrestling seminar! Then maybe Robbie to put on a Boxing seminar! However if they are to busy with their own Gym (Which would be understandable) they could invite Forrest Griffin to train for a few weeks. That would help get their name out their at least! Then having their guys training with an established fighter could help bring their game up!