Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 09-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Stump Rules!

Excuse me Long Tall Sally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I'm sorry, I know it's not technically his fault, but Tim always looks like a new-born foal trying out its legs for the first time. That's the most awkward, uncomfortable looking stance I've seen in a long time.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 09-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
OMG now that's just funny right there stick boy!!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 07:39 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
well it was a has been vs. a never will be, so the crowd was somewhat expected

I don't see a former UFC champ with multiple Title defences as a never has been or never will be! As for Jason Reilly I think he's got good potential. Get him with the right camp and a bit more experience he may just get pretty good. I don't think it was a work either. Getting hit in the side of the head by a guy that big should rattle your brains abit! While I never had anything against Silvia I wasn't a huge fan of his. However I'm hoping he makes a real good comeback to prove his haters wrong. But then again I don't hold it against him that he's tall and awkward looking!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i'm not usually one to say work, but that looked like a work if i ever saw one. i can't see what made that guy go down like that. the uppercut completely missed him and the second one might have missed him too. if not it was barely even a glancing blow. it reminds me of kimbo vs bo cantrell
your right and the vitor/rich fight from sat was a work too
Old 09-21-2009, 04:04 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Hey, I'm a midget compared to Big Tim!! Don't get me wrong, I like Tim & know he'd knock the bejeezus outta me, but I still think he looks goofy!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:43 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
your right and the vitor/rich fight from sat was a work too
vitor actually landed 3 solid shots directly to the temple of rich before rich even went down. sylvia completely missed on the uppercut and the hook might have missed him too. and the way the dude fell looked just like when bo cantrell faked his fall. either the fight was a work or the dude got scared and took a dive like bo and was practically tapping on the way down. sorry but this ending was nothing like the franklin/vitor ending
Old 09-21-2009, 06:00 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
I don't see a former UFC champ with multiple Title defences as a never has been or never will be! As for Jason Reilly I think he's got good potential. Get him with the right camp and a bit more experience he may just get pretty good. I don't think it was a work either. Getting hit in the side of the head by a guy that big should rattle your brains abit! While I never had anything against Silvia I wasn't a huge fan of his. However I'm hoping he makes a real good comeback to prove his haters wrong. But then again I don't hold it against him that he's tall and awkward looking!
I don't think you read my post right...I never said time was a never has been or never will be....I said he is a has been(which means he is no longer the fighter he once was), Jason Riley IS a never will be
Old 09-23-2009, 01:40 AM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
wow jason riley? maybe for his next fight they will give him a step in competition and he'll fight a 1st grader

HAHAHAHA